Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

My * supporting brother just called and apologised to me. He acknowledged he was wrong and that McKay is s**t! He came to our game with me yesterday and said he would take Archer every day of the week over McKay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When are they announcing the times and dates for the final round?

The AFL are cancelling the final round this year. They are simply declaring Collingwood, Carlton and Essendon winners and automatic top 8 entrants. What they’ll lose in crowd and tv revenue will be offset by not having to dole out paper bags to the officiating umpires that were scheduled for those games.

My * supporting brother just called and apologised to me. He acknowledged he was wrong and that McKay is s**t! He came to our game with me yesterday and said he would take Archer every day of the week over McKay.
I'm biased but there's not many backmen that I'd take over Archer for the next decade. He's an absolute gun and only getting better.

I'm biased but there's not many backmen that I'd take over Archer for the next decade. He's an absolute gun and only getting better.
I absolutely love Jackson. My brother rarely admits he is wrong either so it is very high praise for Jackson. We also don't have to deal with McKay either so win win.

3 hours of poo and wee?

No Thank You Reaction GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back