Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How good is it that the footy's back on.
Fire Elmo GIF

Caro said...“I have never seen anything so disgraceful in all my years covering football".

We're finally off the ******* hook, it has taken about 35 years but we got there. Things are turning for us peeps without a doubt.
bought the game into disrepute? dunno about that, just made a jackass of himself. move on. as for never seeing anything so disgracefull in 35 years, sheesh she must have lived a sheltered existence,

"Healy off, Ellingworth on"

bought the game into disrepute? dunno about that, just made a jackass of himself. move on. as for never seeing anything so disgracefull in 35 years, sheesh she must have lived a sheltered existence,

I made the 35 years up, just figured the nasty old tart had been around forever. Anyways I best go watch the clip.

Caro said...“I have never seen anything so disgraceful in all my years covering football".

We're finally off the ******* hook, it has taken about 35 years but we got there. Things are turning for us peeps without a doubt.
Crazy to think in all that time she never saw a mirror.

Mate I think everyone is a bit precious these days
If he'd given Morris that serve after a win then who cares. But he only does this shit when they lose. He's a big baby. If he hadn't done the same thing to LT when we beat them in 2016 I probably wouldn't care tho.

Its not even the most disgraceful thing in the AFL in the last few years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2023 afl draw. Gil McLachlan;

" We've decided that the Grand Final re-match wasn't that successful last year so North will play Freo in Perth round 1 and unveil their flag at Marvel in rd.2 v GWS and Gold Coast will play at Metricon v St.Kilda "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back