VFL The North VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tackling pressure and a strong third quarter got us over the line. From an AFL POV, Laz, Drury and Maley were our best three. Will Dawson had a strong second half playing ruck and behind the ball. Payne was good and kicked 2 (still no smile, the mean bastard). Greenwood was good, but his ball use was not great at times. Bergman had a poor first 1.5 quarters, but finished strong. Cooper was ok, but drifted out of it after a strong first half.

1722746647226.png

Say what you will about Greenwood but I love how he always gives his all even in the VFL. I wouldn't hate seeing him back in. I know I will be in the minority though.
Strikes me as an intelligent, well spoken guy, who gives his all. Not sure what he intends to do after playing but strikes me as a guy you just want around the club in some sort of player development capacity, even running around in the VFL as an onfield coach.

Great win. A lot of honest players out there that did an amazing job. Thought Hamish Murphy in particular was brilliant down back. This game shows why we should not be playing maley in the ruck and should be played full time forward they couldn't handle him. Get Hayes in from the vfl list as ruck who played well in the limited games he's played this year in vfl. That way sellers and maley can be permanent forward and also allows Dawson to play forward or back. Saw Brayden George in the back ground with his arm in a sling so looks like they are tidying up that shoulder aswell, after the dislocation earlier

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL The North VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back