VFL The North VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

They don’t defend at this level either.

The club is a disaster.

That’s an understatement.

How could anyone at the club be confident this is magically going to turn when you see the depth players look this far off the level of part time footballers.

They are waisting their time with game play practice during the week. They should be doing fitness and skill drillls only. A preseason before their preseason. Play one on one footy on weekdays for all I care.
And if the players go on extended holidays I’ll be pissed. That should be used for an additional weights program.

Agree with the comments. The list is poor but the coaching is worse. No structure at all. It looks like the players have no clue how they should be moving the footy.

Brayden George? Why did we recruit this kid as an exciting mid forward prospect to turn him into just another defender in the VFL?
He is 19, coming off a knee reco. This is about playing the long game. Putting him behind the ball so he can ease into it and get his body up to scratch isn't a bad thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So many opportunities to recruit players with speed and have failed over and over. Hardeman is quick but not elite. Playing vfl is gonna ruin some of these kids. Who ever we pick up next week I hope they’re quick and just not the run of the mill.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back