VFL The North VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You get drafted to AFL level you have some kind of footy instinct, but it looks like we are trying to coach that out of our players.

There is no flow to anything we do. It’s stagnant and robotic.

Are those guys overcoached? They look confused and second guess everything.

There isn't a expectation or high standards pushed at our club ATM

Its no wonder we just fall or collapse so easily in games

Hardeman has tried.

We need to persist with this guy in the AFL side and just give him a block of games post the bye.

He can take Bailey Scott’s spot.

I get why people are repeating this 'part time tradies' line as our VFL side is looking horrendous, but these part time tradies won 17 games in a row last season and only lost to Gold Coast side in the Grand Final by a handful of goals.

They'll likely go deep in finals again.

They had Clohesy and Mannagh drafted and there's honestly another few guys that could be on an AFL list.
Get your point but the Werribee players are not on an AFL list. But maybe they’re should be cause at least they’d be putting pressure on for selection. North depth is horrible. Slow and not damaging with the footy.

Kept them under 100

The little wins ;)

Wilphil, stephens and Hardeman our best

Dawson started ok then faded
Phillips is a bust.

He is missing that one trait a guy of his size and speed needs to make it at the top grade.

He needs to be either super clean, great agility or have that quick first step. He has none of those traits. He is one paced at everything.

Anyone hoping to make it at AFL level with his time in the system, should be taking the piss at that level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How have Sellers and RHJ regressed so badly? RHJ kicked 4 goals in his 4th vfl game, Sellers was the best state league key forward earlier in the year.

RHJ you’d almost want him to agree to ‘retire’ now get paid out rest of the year

And open a 3rd msd spot now

Or just move him to inactive list and mention some random injury
So Brady can fill his spot with another shittruck to clog the list?

As a club we would now be in a better position if we never used the mid season draft.

It’s been a nuclear wasteland and has just wasted everyone’s time.

The only one that might make an AFL footballer is Kallan Dawson and that’s not a lock either.

I’m at the stage where I would rather us skip it and not waste time on Brady’s next turd.

And at the end of the game the North players with the bottom 5 possessions are all AFL listed.
I am at the stage where what is the point of us even drafting talented players?

Swap the No.1 pick for late picks and recruit a whole lot of shittrucks that will run and work hard all day.

As stupid as it sounds, the results would be better than what we have now which is a bunch of talented but lazy ****ers that pick and choose when they want to run.

The club bought an ideal rather than what was actually in front of them.

A star coach who’s best work was close to a decade ago.
I just don’t know what to think?

We needed to land someone with credentials, but I never thought it would be this much of a shambles.

The biggest draw of Clarko was that we all thought he would bring some kind of standards to this group.

All we see now is the opposite.

Has he lost that hunger and edge?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back