10 Jack Watkins (NM)
5 Robert Hansen jnr (NM)
4 Zac Fisher (NM)

4 Aaron Francis (SYD)
3 Sam Reid (SYD)
2 Hugh Greenwood (NM)
2 Cooper Vickery (SYD)

Good to see RHJ in the votes.
Reckon you find a way to give him a go this week.

So we are up to round 17, and looking back at previous games the free kick count is extraordinary. We won more free kicks against Carlton early in the season (but by just 2) drew the count with Brisbane but in every other game have lost the count and in many cases it’s not even close - eg we have less than half.

What’s going on?

Just a couple of questions regarding the VFL at Arden street, as I haven't been before and thinking of bringing the little one,

Whats the parking like considering it is on street only

Will there be food and drinks etc...

Will the Roo shop be open?

Just a couple of questions regarding the VFL at Arden street, as I haven't been before and thinking of bringing the little one,

Too shop was opened last time I was there for a stand alone VFL match as for food yes but maybe on the touch expensive side and bring an umbrella and rug up

As you say, parking is on-street, so it just depends on what's on in the area - I generally don't have much trouble on the side streets off Abbottsford St, say Plane Tree Way

There's usually a food truck parked between the club indoor basketball court and the outdoor courts, but as far as I know, no way to confirm that - the club might be able to help, same with the roo shop. Worth a call

And depending on how old the young one is, there's no seating (apart from a few benches near the club rooms), so if you have a deck chair or similar that might be an idea. It can be cold and bleak, so rug up

So we are up to round 17, and looking back at previous games the free kick count is extraordinary. We won more free kicks against Carlton early in the season (but by just 2) drew the count with Brisbane but in every other game have lost the count and in many cases it’s not even close - eg we have less than half.

What’s going on?
It's been insanely bad. 4 weeks ago when I was talking to Watkins mum she said the free kicks over the past 7 games totalled 85 to 165 or there abouts. Embarrassing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL The North VFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back