The Official 2011 Fremantle Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

oh man if Chris is happy then I am not so sure anymore.

Got a feeling we will still get this Kersten guy you all want

Wow. Talk about some over reactions by some fans. I'm very happy with the picks.

Some of you are claiming to be draft experts slamming our picks, yet don't know who Tom Sherridan is? Wow. Talk about being hypocritical. Also, Crozier is a great prospect. Very Fyfe like.

Forster's a very good get, stop stressing guys.

Broke into our (Norwood) league side at about the halfway point of the season, and didn’t look back. Excelled as a 3rd tall, very rarely beaten in 1-on-1’s, is very good at getting a fist on the ball to spoil, and he is a neat user of the footy. Very disciplined, composed, just gets the job done.

Trying to figure out why we went for those guys. All I can figure is that we're height-ist. All are 6'2 or taller.

Clearly that's some kind of set-in-stone criteria for our drafting, because nothing else seems to make sense.

Question 1: Can you get the ball for yourself? No? No matter.

Question 2: Are you 185 cm or taller? Yes.

We'll stop there then...

Yep, we'll have this bloke!

No need for a KPP. They grow on trees.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forster's a very good get, stop stressing guys.

Broke into our (Norwood) league side at about the halfway point of the season, and didn’t look back. Excelled as a 3rd tall, very rarely beaten in 1-on-1’s, is very good at getting a fist on the ball to spoil, and he is a neat user of the footy. Very disciplined, composed, just gets the job done.

Cheers for the info mate.

We'll stop there then...

Sheridan is one of the better contested ball players in the draft.

No key forwards yet...could be saving a late pick for Fev..makes you think!:)

Lol @ responses on here. People had a sad when we selected the unknown Fyfe @ 20 two years ago. A lot of you have never watched a full game that these kids have played I bet.

I fly across the country each week and have seen them all on multiple occassions.

For the record I had Sheridan and Forster the other way around.

Trying to figure out why we went for those guys. All I can figure is that we're height-ist. All are 6'2 or taller.

Clearly that's some kind of set-in-stone criteria for our drafting, because nothing else seems to make sense.

We'll stop there then...

No need for a KPP. They grow on trees.

You're making Kim Hagdorn look like the smartest man on the planet.

Lol @ responses on here. People had a sad when we selected the unknown Fyfe @ 20 two years ago. A lot of you have never watched a full game that these kids have played I bet.

So what you are saying is that we dont need a key forward and we can stick one of these 3 dwarves at FF next year.??? Dont we have an abundance of running players under 189cm???

This is seriously pissing me off. We have lost the players that I wanted after getting 3 shots at them. Not to mention ZERO West Aussie boys. Shithouse!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official 2011 Fremantle Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back