List Mgmt. The Official 2012 Trade, Free Agency and List Management Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Hansen may be gone or is he just negotiating for a better deal? Rejected deals at this time of year are not a good thing, especially if another club is sniffing around?

unsure, 6 clubs have shown interest, only 1 club has put an offer on the table so far. GC

:rolleyes:

Why is there always such a high propensity of 10-100 post posters that have all this groundbreaking news?

We need to start cataloging and analysing this phenomenon.
i scroll thru this forum constantly, i see you guys love ur footy club so i thought i would tell you what i know, better read here than on the north facebook page.

are you saying im making this up?

Yeah mate. Seems likely.

Why show up at the end of the footy season (August 30) making noises about Hansens contract and give us all this amazing information?

Is it your higher duty to mankind, or just to be k3wl?

So we finally make finals and then allow a quarter of our list to walk? Bullshit.
Some of those guys leaving won't make much of a difference, but losing Hansen for nothing will suck!

At the end of the day if he leaves for nothing then not the type of player you want on the list anyway. Just means another opportunity for someone to make their mark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah mate. Seems likely.

Why show up at the end of the footy season (August 30) making noises about Hansens contract and give us all this amazing information?

Is it your higher duty to mankind, or just to be k3wl?
please tell me what im making up? i guess we will see in 2-3 weeks, like i said before, i scroll thru this forum regularly and all you guys seem like a decent bunch of supporters, so i thought i would share what ive been told by a good source,however im having second thoughts now

Some of those guys leaving won't make much of a difference, but losing Hansen for nothing will suck!

At the end of the day if he leaves for nothing then not the type of player you want on the list anyway. Just means another opportunity for someone to make their mark.

Agreed and I can't see it happening unless we think Black will tear it apart. Lachie loves North and he won't just walk out when he is finally an important cog.

I don't believe we will just drop Campbell and I don't believe Garlett wants out.

Milky on the other hand is a certainty to go.

no probs, i promise you i will not post anything else.
Don't worry about HTB, he only thinks theat his opinion matters. No one really knows whats happening this time of year, so post as much as you want, people will decide for themselves if they believe it or not?

Wait so if Garlett is quitting football why would we trade him to a football club? Or has he just quit North because of lack of opportunities etc.
got told he informed the club he is quitting football, the club has told him they will try to help him by finding him a new club near his family.

please tell me what im making up? i guess we will see in 2-3 weeks

I know you're making it all up.

Garlett is still in W.A. and hasn't returned yet.

like i said before, i scroll thru this forum regularly and all you guys seem like a decent bunch of supporters, s....

Do you mean that you aren't a North supporter?

i thought i would share what ive been told by a good source,however im having second thoughts now

Help, Roosurgence and roofanatic08 will surely lynch me!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back