List Mgmt. The OFFICIAL 2013 Trade/Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
good call i like colyer also, similar type of player to boomer but obviously not as good. i'd take him.

on a side note now that free agency has started surely we have made a formal offer to nicky dal and his management
St. Kilda have to advise that he is a free agent before we do that.

I am so surprised people are calling to trade Hansen....with Thompson AA surely we would get a better deal because ha has currency now.

But we are never "lucky" during trade period so guess we are stuck with him.
Trade hunter you say? I like the bold move, gotta give quality to get quality. Who do you think we can get Yarren?

Why does anyone think that Dal Santo would opt out? North aren't going to give him 600k a year, obviously he was always going to opt into his contract and then either stay, or be traded along with his big price tag.

He can jump can't he. That's all you need to contest in the ruck. let the mids read the tap off the opposition ruck and get the clearance from there.

Boomer -167
Patch -176
Yarran - 180

We can only trade for him if he agrees to take the bottom totem position.

Is it possible for North and Brisbane to do an 'under-the-table' deal where North take unders for Delaney (4th or 5th round), and Brisbane agree not to bid for LMac??

Also, if Tarrant is genuinely trade bait, we could potentially replace him with Pods who i believe still has a couple of good years in him. In that time hopefully both Daw and Curran will develop.

Although we would require another key position forward when Dish retires.

So potentially we could trade Taz for Yarran.
Bring in Pods for nothing.

And in the next two years we will be no worse off in the forward line. and we will have secured a player with enormous potential, albeit one that hasnt fullfilled it.

Just some food for thought.....

Is it possible for North and Brisbane to do an 'under-the-table' deal where North take unders for Delaney (4th or 5th round), and Brisbane agree not to bid for LMac??

Also, if Tarrant is genuinely trade bait, we could potentially replace him with Pods who i believe still has a couple of good years in him. In that time hopefully both Daw and Curran will develop.

Although we would require another key position forward when Dish retires.

So potentially we could trade Taz for Yarran.
Bring in Pods for nothing.

And in the next two years we will be no worse off in the forward line. and we will have secured a player with enormous potential, albeit one that hasnt fullfilled it.

Just some food for thought.....

doubt it, we are too soft to do any of those type of deals. Plus gc may make a bid so need to satisfy them also

Tarrant has gotten interest from multiple teams including Carlton. North have no intention of trading him however.
But....

I though he was shit?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are, I hear them all the time at games.

One bloke who sits in front of me is convinced we should trade Cunnington.

when Cunners delivers one of his mind melting handballs, does he yell "kick the bloody thing!" ?

no intentions yes, but if the offer is too good surely they will consider it

I preface this with I have no inside scoopy types sauces like you.

I doubt that they would trade Taz. The offer would have to be exceptional. To trade Taz the club would be burning a player that really wants to be there. Its not something that we generally do.

no intentions yes, but if the offer is too good surely they will consider it

I cant imagine what they'd offer that we'd want TBH. Simpson just won their B+F but even he wouldnt be a smart trade for us atm.

I'm not a huge Tarrant fan, but I understand how important he is to our forward structure and I think after the persistence we have show Robbie and the persistence he has shown to get his career on track, another season or two of solid football will see the best output from him.

Then would be the time to make a decision on whether he is tradeable or too valuable to the club.

No doubt Carlton would throw the usual trade bait fools gold of Yarran or Robinson out there.

I preface this with I have no inside scoopy types sauces like you.

I doubt that they would trade Taz. The offer would have to be exceptional. To trade Taz the club would be burning a player that really wants to be there. Its not something that we generally do.

i doubt it also but we should definitely be listening to any club who ask to see what they will offer. They have been saying Hawks are going hard for Darling (wc wouldn't let him go unless deal is too good to refuse).

i doubt it also but we should definitely be listening to any club who ask to see what they will offer. They have been saying Hawks are going hard for Darling (wc wouldn't let him go unless deal is too good to refuse).

I would listen to all deals that come our way. Under the banner of no harm in listening.

I would be very surprised if a team would meet the lofty price we would put on some of our players.

How many game has Tarrant played yet? Josh Kennedy only came good after 100+ games. I don't think Robbie has even played 100 games yet. Has to learn he can dominate a game.

How many game has Tarrant played yet? Josh Kennedy only came good after 100+ games. I don't think Robbie has even played 100 games yet. Has to learn he can dominate a game.

He has played a grand total of 38 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back