List Mgmt. The OFFICIAL 2013 Trade/Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, have St. Kilda clarified if he is FA?

If not, nothing can happen until Monday.
They have. And he's not. But they can make him one if they agree to it.

Nothing can be done officially before they sit down and have a meeting when dal Santo gets back from holidays.

North should approach Sydney about Craig Bird for a trade, super talented young player. He's a pretty speedy young mid that I think could excel with us. He's one that might not get the type of money he wants on his next contract because of TipFrank.
yep definetly should target swans players who might get squeezed out by tippett and buddy.
Jed lamb, gary rohan, craig bird, dane rampe and luke parker should all be targetted

the saints are having problems themselves. Waters and Pelchen are fighting and don't seem to be getting along so no wonder no decisions can be made about NDS.

yep definetly should target swans players who might get squeezed out by tippett and buddy.
Jed lamb, gary rohan, craig bird, dane rampe and luke parker should all be targetted

Every time I watched Sydney this year I was really surprised with how well Bird played. Just checked his stats and he averaged around 18 disposals, with his first two games getting 6 and 7 disposals. Not sure if he was the sub in any games this year, there was a spread in the middle where he killed it, he averaged 23.6 dpg from 10 to round 18.

He's only 24 and has already played 110 games, the more I think about it the more it makes so much sense.

Do we have Black mkII on the list?
Personally I would trade Taz for a mid.

(Staying up to date with Trolls during the offseason via Tapatalk)
In a way. We got Lachie playing his best footy in the backline as the other repercussion.

Robbie's important to our structure, does more than okay, and given his inexperience, will only get better.

Homer-Simpson-i-want-it-now-a-few-days.jpg

In a way. We got Lachie playing his best footy in the backline as the other repercussion.

Robbie's important to our structure, does more than okay, and given his inexperience, will only get better.

Yeah the Tarrant trading seems crazy to me. Only 38 games in, has a build like Cloke and wants to stay at North. In 2 years time he will be an animal in our forward 50.

nds a good addition to the team skill wise
but
wot is with this diffident 'I don't really care' type attitude
to compare him to goddard who has changed teams and won a B&F
he just seems a complete sook

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes...some people forget he has yet to play his 40th AFL game.

Opposition can ignore him at their own peril.

This thread just keeps on giving so much....

North: "Hey Saints, we want NDS"
Saints: "Sure thing North, what's your deal?"
North: "We get NDS as a free agent, you get Delaney, we'll only want a 3rd rounder"
Saints: "Sweet as bro, it's a deal. Let's grab a latte and update everyone on bigfooty"
North: "Choice"
Saints: "No wait, I've got a better idea!"
North: "Yes..?"
Saints: "Let's make the little f@#%ers wait a while."
North: LOL "Mate, our guys will start squealing that we never do deals and sh!t."
Saints: "And ours will keep holding out hope Nick's still staying."
North: "You're a real pr!ck, you know that Pelch."
Saints: "We've all got our gifts."

I can't see Sydney letting go of Rohan, but he's the type that would be a good fit for us.
A tall, quick flanker who can mark the ball but doesn't get much of it? We have one of those already.

Would love it if we traded Tarrant... don't think his past injuries or his lack of games are any excuse for having concrete hands. I just think he is not very good at marking the ball. Which I'd have thought would be a fairly important component to your game, if you are in the team as a 'marking' forward...

I am so surprised people are calling to trade Hansen....with Thompson AA surely we would get a better deal because ha has currency now.

But we are never "lucky" during trade period so guess we are stuck with him.

we may be able to get Melbourne's pick 2 for Swallow and Hansen and GWS's pick 1 for Thompson, Cunnington and Tarrant. It is the only chance we will ever have again of getting picks 1 and 2.;)

Is it possible for North and Brisbane to do an 'under-the-table' deal where North take unders for Delaney (4th or 5th round), and Brisbane agree not to bid for LMac??

Also, if Tarrant is genuinely trade bait, we could potentially replace him with Pods who i believe still has a couple of good years in him. In that time hopefully both Daw and Curran will develop.

Although we would require another key position forward when Dish retires.

So potentially we could trade Taz for Yarran.
Bring in Pods for nothing.

And in the next two years we will be no worse off in the forward line. and we will have secured a player with enormous potential, albeit one that hasnt fullfilled it.

Just some food for thought.....

worth a look? maybe? let's see what the magic trade dice says.

images

don't be discouraged, come again anytime, just with a better idea.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back