List Mgmt. The OFFICIAL 2013 Trade/Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be pissed if we trade Adams, Greenwood, and Delaney for peanuts.

Finally we have some depth...and just like that we could be playing kids if injuries strike.

I'm still confused at how Greenwood isn't a required player. Hawthorn lost Sewell. If they replaced him with Greenwood they'd be laughing.

Will be pissed if we trade Adams, Greenwood, and Delaney for peanuts.

Finally we have some depth...and just like that we could be playing kids if injuries strike.

I'm still confused at how Greenwood isn't a required player. Hawthorn lost Sewell. If they replaced him with Greenwood they'd be laughing.

Hawthorn haven't lost Sewell yet. They'll only let him go for somethig substantial.

St Kilda look like tools. First they guarantee game time to car keys and then they will only offer a fourth rounder. How shit is your team Pelchen? Get serious or get ******.

They are doing what's best for them, if we were in their position I would expect we do the same.

Face facts, Keys can get to St. Kilda through the pre season draft, and don't give this crap that some we can trade him to Brisbane or Carlton for a pick in the 30s. It won't happen. St.Kilda have offered him a guaranteed 3 year contract with playing opportunities, he will not get that anywhere else. Keys doesn't owe the club anything and should look after himself.

turnoff.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keys has said he he's happy to do what's best for the club publicly. If he's then going to have a sook about us going against his wishes, he shouldn't have made such a statement.

Also StK offering a 4th rounder for a player they are giving a three year contract and guaranteed senior games to us laughable.

NDS should start to turn the screws on the saints. If he wants to be part of us then say it already. They've clearly made their intentions felt about their future without him.

It's like a Mexican standoff

Absolutely. People on this board seem to think that only fringe players should be put up for trade, but the reality now is that if we want to improve your list we may have to move on players in our best 22 to do so.
Correct

Wright and Adams are tradeable end of story!
Agreed.

I would be a bit disappointed if we got rid of Adams as his best is really good. Tough player too.

Sam hasn't really come on as much as I thought he would though. I know he's had his problems with injuries but even when fit he doesn't really offer much that we don't get from other players or do it as consistently.

To make things happen during trade week we can't all just expect that players 30 through to 40 in the pecking order are the ones we will be shipping off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back