List Mgmt. The OFFICIAL 2013 Trade/Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno if this is directed at me or not, but I won't state my source as he is closely linked to our recruitment And list management team. If you go through everything I've posted most of it over the last 3-4 years has been pretty accurate.

I call rubbish but if it's true do you reckon its a good idea to post this information on the internet?

I call rubbish but if it's true do you reckon its a good idea to post this information on the internet?

It's all pretty common knowledge on the inside. Pretty much all clubs know what's going on and who is on the table. I don't talk about anything that could harm oour trading or recruitment.

-dal wants to come to the roos. Roos want him as a free agent. Saints saying They won't void his final year contract.
We offered Adams and our third. They declined. We offered wright and our third they declined. They want Bastinac and our second or they wanted us to find a pick inside the top 15. Pelchan pushing all this junk.

Are you telling me Damien Barrett and Terry Wallet were lying to me on Trade Radio when they said pick 26 for Dal Santo would get the deal done?

No they aren't. Tell me why would you want to pay out their contracts when north are $2 million in debt?
Oh and DarkPhoenix pull your head in. I've seen what you post up and you're worse than me.

No im not going to explain to you how it all works. Cannot teach someone who has no common sense. Do u know for a fact they aren't on table? If not then maybe u need to sit back and observe this forum. Zip

image.png

Was just reading another board and one bloke mentioned that a player can't be traded if he signed that year. Is that true? That would mean we couldn't trade Wright, as we signed him this year. Seems stupid by the club if it is, so I highly doubt it is.

pretty sure that is correct, it is to stop contracting a player just to have the power in trading him.:) I think the AFLPA fought for this.

Was just reading another board and one bloke mentioned that a player can't be traded if he signed that year. Is that true? That would mean we couldn't trade Wright, as we signed him this year. Seems stupid by the club if it is, so I highly doubt it is.
That rule was changed 2 or 3 years ago.

Get the feeling its going to be a long slow week here.

No way will North change their stance of wanting NDS as a FA only until after the end of the FA period on Friday.

If the Saints really don't want to let him go as a FA they get to prove it, no need for North to blink first. We still have an entire week to consider trades after the StKilda compo pick has flown away from them as an option.

If its going to happen my tip is Friday afternoon just before FA window closes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enough of the discussion about contracted players.

HMac was contracted when we traded him last year ergo contracted players can be traded. Any further comments on this will be deleted.

If the player consents to it they can be traded.

Enough of the discussion about contracted players.

HMac was contracted when we traded him last year ergo contracted players can be traded. Any further comments on this will be deleted.

Does this mean I can't talk about the diseases some players contracted after banging Kim Duthie???

Or is that a different player contract and ok?

In the next fortnight - as the AFL trade window closes - Vince will wait for any of Melbourne, North Melbourne and Essendon to offer him a deal that will challenge his boyhood dream of being a Crow for life.

Each of the Victorian-based clubs could offer Vince, 28, financial security with a long-term contract that is unlikely to be matched at Adelaide.

In the next fortnight - as the AFL trade window closes - Vince will wait for any of Melbourne, North Melbourne and Essendon to offer him a deal that will challenge his boyhood dream of being a Crow for life.

Each of the Victorian-based clubs could offer Vince, 28, financial security with a long-term contract that is unlikely to be matched at Adelaide.

Interesting story this one on the news limited sites, I'd do 26 for Vince.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back