List Mgmt. The OFFICIAL 2013 Trade/Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
working with a scenario where you trade because of where they were drafted, would it not be better to trade Black then Tarrant?;) no not interested in the Tarrant (and especially Black) for Docherty who was a pick 12 not 8-12. This fetish some have with Tarrant Hating is plain dumb the bloke has played 38 games and done alright in some, very good in others and not so good in some, he will come good just show a tad more patience.:)

Who the **** is hating on Tarrant?

I was absolutely gobsmacked that this person in a senior role at the club would even contemplate that trade.

In any case, my "scoop" , ta Kimbo, was nothing more than passing on imformation.

1. Garlett is very much in play
2. We are into Docherty
3. Tarrant is available at the right price

So yeah, not a scoop, just passing on first hand info to you plebs.

hahaha this made me laugh, u do realise we are only getting 1 more pick in the proposed dal deal.. its not like your giving us 5 picks to help our list. that one pick has to be weighed up in risk vs reward. This post was easily the funniest post on BF of the day....... i usually respect north supporter posts cause they give good opinions and get people to think but im sorry, this was just a poorly constructed post.

as a sweetener to the above, we will probably have no requirement to use more then 3 selections at the draft, so more then happy to hand over our 4th , 5th and 6th round picks as part of the Delaney deal. their you go we are giving you 4 picks and Delaney for NDS and a third round upgrade.;)

I was absolutely gobsmacked that this person in a senior role at the club would even contemplate that trade.

In any case, my "scoop" , ta Kimbo, was nothing more than passing on imformation.

2. We are into Docherty

it hard to tell the lovers from the haters in here sometimes, my deepest apologies.:oops: would be really disappointed if we gave up on Tarrant.

hahaha this made me laugh, u do realise we are only getting 1 more pick in the proposed dal deal.. its not like your giving us 5 picks to help our list. that one pick has to be weighed up in risk vs reward. This post was easily the funniest post on BF of the day....... i usually respect north supporter posts cause they give good opinions and get people to think but im sorry, this was just a poorly constructed post.

I'm really reluctant to engage you further because I'm afraid you might stick around for a few more pages but I'm going to enjoy this too much.

- 16th on the ladder despite no real serious injuries to key players
- 5th oldest list
- 6th most experienced list
- Riewoldt (30), Montagna (29), Dal Santo (29), Dempster (29) and Jones (29) and Ray (27) top 10 in the B&F. Never mind how deplorable those last two are.
- Hayes (33), Fisher (31) and Milne (33) also best 22 locks during the year.
- Recent 1st rounders have been used on: Hickey, Lee, Ross, Jamie Cripps, Andrew Lovett and Tom Lynch.

Absolutely flying. No need to get aggressive with list management...

more then happy to take the next best kid with our draft pick, Bryce tends to get them right, St Kilda can lead their young kids to the promised land with Lenny Hayes, Sam Fisher, Nick Crywoldt, Leigh Montagna, Sean Dempster, Clinton Jones and Nick Del Santo all 30 or over at the start of next season that is seven players that are not going to be part of anything, you can add Schnieder as well but he will be a few months shy of 30 or St Kilda can let NDS come to North via FA and gain a prized end of first round compensation pick and add another talented kid to your list.

now, you want Delaney, just wondering what St Kilda will have to pay for him in trade considering they did not want to try and get to a win/win at the end of trade week, without NDS involved I think we would be asking for your 2nd rounder (pick 21 as it currently stands, demand = value), we would be happy with a mid 2nd rounder, but you don't have one of them, I doubt we would push Luke towards St Kilda for a third rounder.

repeating again a win/win would be

Saints gets Delaney and pick 43 (as it currently stands)
North gets pick 37 (as it currently stands)

North gets NDS
Saints get end of round one compensation pick (19 as it stands now)

if I had anything to do with it I would try to squeeze an exchange of 2nd rounders too, but like you I just want more then what is reasonable for my club.:D

i still find it funny that supporters call us the worst list in football.

- St.kilda is just recently removed from being in back to back premierships both of which could of change the history of this conversation by 1 goal, things havent worked out for us so its a mute point

- TBH you guys have to agree you dont have a top 4 list ATM, and with gold coast and GWS coming through the ranks its gonna be hard for the younger teams to break through.

- just 1 question aswell when do North Melboune supporters predict they should make the top 4?

- St.kilda is just recently removed from being in back to back premierships both of which could of change the history of this conversation by 1 goal, things havent worked out for us so its a mute point

- TBH you guys have to agree you dont have a top 4 list ATM, and with gold coast and GWS coming through the ranks its gonna be hard for the younger teams to break through.

- just 1 question aswell when do North Melboune supporters predict they should make the top 4?

blah, blah and another question, if you don't want to outstay your welcome at least respond to the post.

I'm really reluctant to engage you further because I'm afraid you might stick around for a few more pages but I'm going to enjoy this too much.

- 5th oldest list
- Riewoldt (30), Montagna (29), Dal Santo (29), Dempster (29) and Jones (29) and Ray (27) top 10 in the B&F. Never mind how deplorable those last two are.
- Recent 1st rounders have been used on: Hickey, Lee, Ross, Jamie Cripps, Andrew Lovett and Tom Lynch.

a few more pages could cause some light entertainment, who knows? :)

Dude. You aren't the worst list in football.

Melbourne are currently dumping on your chests.

Forget about our list not quite good enough to go top four.

1966 was within a goal, but you lost 1965 by 35 points. So, not back to back premierships.

One premiership. One. One point. One.

1 question who do you think has the worst list in football???!!!!

What I think you are failing to grasp here is that it is best for St Kilda if Dal Santo leaves and you receive compensation. He will not be around for your next premiership tilt - he does not create a leadership void, so no Melbourne-like situation on your hands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

- 5th oldest list
- Riewoldt (30), Montagna (29), Dal Santo (29), Dempster (29) and Jones (29) top 10 in the B&F.
- Recent 1st rounders have been used on: Hickey, Lee, Ross, Cripps, Andrew Lovett and Tom Lynch.

i start with the picks

The Hickey pick Saints will receive picks 26, 47 and Hickey. In return, the Suns will get the prized pick of 13 as well as 37 and 57.

so we actually moved up in the draft to get Spencer White, who the saints were very high on.

2. the Lee trade was also the same. we trade pick 12 for Lee, pick 24 and 43 who ended up being Saunders and Wright (again saints fans think we won here)

3. seb ross was pick 25 so its not like he was a top 10 pick, it was actually in the GWS draft where the seemed to have every pick so its like the equivalent to a second rounder.... again you point is stupid.

4. Jamie Cripps was selected 24 oin the draft so AGAIN the equivilent to a 2nd round pick.. if you did any research or new anything our club then you wouldnt of made this point.

5. lovett at the time of the trade was regarded as a win for the saints however off feild drama made this a completely bust of a trade "Jasper Pittard" this pick was on traded from the dons to the power so both clubs are kicking themselves.

6. Tom Lynch much like the Lovett and now Lynch offseason moves they were all Ross Lyon stuff ups. Lynch was always destined to fail anyone could of told you that from day 1.

However points 1-4 show that you know nothing about our drafting..

2. We are into Docherty

You can understand why people are suspicious when your 'source' has the exact same views as you i.e. trade out older players and bring in 'elite' young talent.

Not saying it's not true, but you can understand why people would call you on it.

1 question who do you think has the worst list in football???!!!!

What I think you are failing to grasp here is that it is best for St Kilda if Dal Santo leaves and you receive compensation. He will not be around for your next premiership tilt - he does not create a leadership void, so no Melbourne-like situation on your hands.

HAHAHHAHAHA you completely failed to answer the one question i asked you AGAIN I WILL ASK, WHEN DO U THINK YOU SHOULD BE A TOP 4 TEAM...

and no i dont think we have the worst list, i think GWS has the worst List in football (your question alluded to nothing in the future)
howveer if its based on the future i think its to early to call, ill come back to the Roos BF forum and answer it because i wanna see if we draft Kelly and what happens to Bruce, Deleany, Dal, fisher

you have just shown total incompetence to look past what is directly in front of you.

i start with the picks

The Hickey pick Saints will receive picks 26, 47 and Hickey. In return, the Suns will get the prized pick of 13 as well as 37 and 57.

so we actually moved up in the draft to get Spencer White, who the saints were very high on.

2. the Lee trade was also the same. we trade pick 12 for Lee, pick 24 and 43 who ended up being Saunders and Wright (again saints fans think we won here)

3. seb ross was pick 25 so its not like he was a top 10 pick, it was actually in the GWS draft where the seemed to have every pick so its like the equivalent to a second rounder.... again you point is stupid.

4. Jamie Cripps was selected 24 oin the draft so AGAIN the equivilent to a 2nd round pick.. if you did any research or new anything our club then you wouldnt of made this point.

5. lovett at the time of the trade was regarded as a win for the saints however off feild drama made this a completely bust of a trade "Jasper Pittard" this pick was on traded from the dons to the power so both clubs are kicking themselves.

6. Tom Lynch much like the Lovett and now Lynch offseason moves they were all Ross Lyon stuff ups. Lynch was always destined to fail anyone could of told you that from day 1.

However points 1-4 show that you know nothing about our drafting..
another great post by you Daz

None of that is news to me. My point is very simple; you lack good young players.

None of that is news to me. My point is very simple; you lack good young players.
WE JUST CAME OFF A PREMESHIP WINDOW, something you guys most likely due to GWS, Gold coast, Hawks never encounter.

i bet 12 months ago you didnt think Port had any good young kids when they finished 3rd bottom..

Not sure what to make of this but on a Perth radio station 6PR they said a deal was being sorted out between north and saints that would send Dal Santo and Montagna to north. Not sure what north would give up.

Sent from my ST27i using Tapatalk 2

source: John Ralph lol

WE JUST CAME OFF A PREMESHIP WINDOW, something you guys most likely due to GWS, Gold coast, Hawks never encounter.

i bet 12 months ago you didnt think Port had any good young kids when they finished 3rd bottom..

Question is, what's your next move? Hint: you made it last year when you let Goddard go and took the compo.

Not sure what to make of this but on a Perth radio station 6PR they said a deal was being sorted out between north and saints that would send Dal Santo and Montagna to north. Not sure what north would give up.

Sent from my ST27i using Tapatalk 2

Pay Dal $1M, let the Saints get pick 4 AFL compo and ask Dal to share with Joey who'll be on close to minimum wage and traded to us for nothing. Easy.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back