List Mgmt. The OFFICIAL 2013 Trade/Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
W
Wow, thanks Saintly. TBH, I thought I was leading with my chin on that one! :thumbsu:

Nah, I don't mind Gibson Egga! Cops a bit on here sometimes (selected to be dropped every week), but I love his work rate. Limited, but plays his role ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just like recent history then Tas.......

Have we picked up anyone decent from another club, AFL or VFL? Aaron Edwards the last one?

There hasn't been a whole lot, I think the problem is we just haven't been attractive for other players. I am sure anyone wanting to 'come home' is going to be put off by the 3+ games we are going to sell in the future.

Haha very good... Also cramerie told his family 2 weeks ago he was leaving essendon, which I reported back then. Now Jon Ralph is reporting he will tell essendon his leaving. ;)

You've been very quiet about your sources, but I've finally realised who you are and where you get your info: You're Ricky Nixon's coke dealer!

There hasn't been a whole lot, I think the problem is we just haven't been attractive for other players. I am sure anyone wanting to 'come home' is going to be put off by the 3+ games we are going to sell in the future.

Yeah, probably wasn't as bad as first thought with the two guys ^^ to offset the others who haven't/wont work out.

Maybe about selling games affecting us, but i'd like to think not. Surely the carrot of potential success and game time is outweighed by a short flight a few times a year, but you might be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back