List Mgmt. The OFFICIAL 2013 Trade/Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

$1.1mil + another big announcement to come is my prediction
It was a $1.1m profit in 2012. Reckon we might beat that the way JB spoke at the Syd.

He certainly a hell of lot of respect as a player in spite of being part of the toothless ferals.

If he's half the coach he was as a player we've scored a beauty.
They're sorry to be losing him over on the Carlton board. On the Collingwood board there are mixed feelings about his coaching ability.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wallet glowing in his praise of our appointments.

O noes....

Brown capable of being a line coach or setting up a development program apparently. Big respect industry wide.

I liked Barrett's attempt at creating a story: "North has appointed good assistant coaches, does this mean the board does not have faith in Brad Scott?".

Lol. Nice try Damo!

trade radio, barret and wallace discussing norths new signings now

Why did Barret try to bring it down to the club putting pressure of Brad? It comes across more as the club finally having the ability to support Brad properly. Christ, we have had a majorly under resourced footy department for years and when we finally start to address it is a bad thing.

I liked Barrett's attempt at creating a story: "North has appointed good assistant coaches, does this mean the board does not have faith in Brad Scott?".

Lol. Nice try Damo!

Ambulance_1413374c.jpg

Run Damo!!!

Lol. Nice try Damo!

he could have a point?

surely the appointment of all these people could also be a contingency plan if this season doesnt go as well as it could / should?

brad out Tudor in?

he could have a point?

surely the appointment of all these people could also be a contingency plan if this season doesnt go as well as it could / should?

brad out Tudor in?
Nope.

Why did Barret try to bring it down to the club putting pressure of Brad? It comes across more as the club finally having the ability to support Brad properly. Christ, we have had a majorly under resourced footy department for years and when we finally start to address it is a bad thing.
It was an intro question. Terry was right to point out every coach needs strong support and none - not even Lyon - is perfect in every respect. 2016 contract tells us all we need to know anout the Board's support of Brad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back