List Mgmt. The OFFICIAL 2013 Trade/Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
he could have a point?

surely the appointment of all these people could also be a contingency plan if this season doesnt go as well as it could / should?

brad out Tudor in?

I think once Brad has got his three-peat he'll retire. Simmo will come across from WCE after selling all their 1st round draft picks over the years to us on the cheap to carry us on for a five-peat over six years.

See I wasn't being greedy. We'd just lose the grand final by a few points in his first year.

I think its simply the footy club spending somewhere close to what other clubs spend in 2013 on trying to win footy games.

Hilarious that as soon as this happens, it's the board not having faith in the coach. Bloody hell. id suggest they know what the club has been working with and love him for it. They didn't sign Brad long term for fun. Clear now trhe club has been operating on bare bones for years.

It was an intro question. Terry was right to point out every coach needs strong support and none - not even Lyon - is perfect in every respect. 2016 contract tells us all we need to know anout the Board's support of Brad.

yeh which is why I thought it was strange of Damo to say. Brad does a mountain of work, and I think his coaching will benefit from the added experienced support.
I thought wallet actually answered it pretty well (with the link back to lyon) about coaches needing support.

Wouldn't that be simmos area ;)
It is a bit ironic, isn't it? Two of our most hard at it players of the last 15 years working in tandem together for West Coast, but also two of our less skilled midfielders. In saying that, it is somewhat disappointing that both Simmo and Rawlings aren't with us as they are the best blokes to pass on North culture to the next generation. To see them doing it elsewhere is a touch sad.

Hopefully West Coast employ Rawlings as the skills development coach!

They should have just cut out the middle man and made Matt Priddis their skills development coach :thumbsu:

It is a bit ironic, isn't it? Two of our most hard at it players of the last 15 years working in tandem together for West Coast, but also two of our less skilled midfielders. In saying that, it is somewhat disappointing that both Simmo and Rawlings aren't with us as they are the best blokes to pass on North culture to the next generation. To see them doing it elsewhere is a touch sad.

I think the new recruitment's make things a lot easier to cope with. Although, would you really want simmo and rawlings coaching within North at this point in there careers? I wouldn't mind Longmire to make his return one day

That will be the biggest loss, since we are, "reclaiming the Shinbonner spirit" and Brady's role at the club was to help first year players adjust to the club and AFL football. It's sad to loss someone who would have been perfect.

Maybe time to get Archer back or Stevo in part time roles to drum in what the club means.

Yeah I know. Interesting they made that mistake last year with Goddard on the calendar. You'd think they would have learnt their lesson and do the calendar after trade period.

My Official North Melbourne 2013 Calendar has Aaron Edwards this month and Hamish next :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll go to the Gavin Brown thread to talk about him. Just waking up south of Limerick - I gather no actual trading updates today?
Stab city Limerick or the pub?

Brady Rawlings officially leaving :(
yea but this below cheers me up so much that brady leaving is fine

The Dream Team for the dynasty:

Club President: James Brayshaw
Chief Executive: Carl Dilena
Director of Football: Geoff Walsh
General Manager of Football: Jon Haines

Head Coach: Brad Scott
Senior Assistant: Leigh Tudor
Midfield Coach: Darren Crocker
Defensive Coach: Josh Drummond
Forwards Coach: Shane Watson
"Defensive Mentor?': Gavin Brown
Tackling Coach: John Donehue
Leadership Consultant: Cameron Ling

Development Manager: Ben Dyer
Development Coach: Jarred Moore

plus steve saunders gun physio
and bryce lewis and cam joyce gun recruiter and list managers.

Haha all. In Bruff, Co Limerick. In the past few days I walked past the Deoch and Doris pub in Partick and down Arden St Stratford - you can't get away. Watching with interest for news on trades, so help me out!
In short, go to the pub.

Did lingy actually have an "official role" or was it more just putting in a few hours with our leadership group?
Works at the club a day a week. Official role is Leadership Mentor or something like that.

Try living here in Perth.

It hurts hearing Simmo talking about the Eagles everyday, and now with Rawlings coming over too.:(

BWfoPPXCIAAnmvl.jpg

Dumb St Kilda people.

Not only have they got a Nth Melb player on the cover, but someone should really tell them that there are only 12 months in 2014.

No wonder they can't run a football club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back