The Official Aussie Rules vs Rugby League Mega Trollfest Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not, but the way your saying is there are pack rapes every week,

in fact this incident is back in 2004

which one? I was referring to more than one. The Johns one, but I was also talking about the Coffs pool party...And seriously gost, there is at least one major sex romp/pack rape incident each season, or there seems to have been for quite a number of years...

which one? I was referring to more than one. The Johns one, but I was also talking about the Coffs pool party...And seriously gost, there is at least one major sex romp/pack rape incident each season, or there seems to have been for quite a number of years...

And this never happens in AFL. FACT! :thumbsu:

bloody rugby league morons.

It's well known that bash & crash has been in trouble for some time. No one goes to the games because, at the end of the day, there are much better things to do in life.

The supporters that are left cling, like drowning men, to the life-raft of vain hope, insisting that they have a 'better product' and that the NRL grand final 'outrated' the AFL grand final.

The reality is of course, far different, with the AFL smashing bash & crash in every category. They insist that they will never follow 'gayfl' (hilarious I know) because the players are not real men as they don't tackle so much.

What the numbskulls fail to comprehend is that we are nor trying to convert you. We are trying to convert your kids. And we will. And deep down you know that, which is why you keep posting your dribble here. Such is the refuge of the damned.

It's well known that bash & crash has been in trouble for some time. No one goes to the games because, at the end of the day, there are much better things to do in life.

The supporters that are left cling, like drowning men, to the life-raft of vain hope, insisting that they have a 'better product' and that the NRL grand final 'outrated' the AFL grand final.

The reality is of course, far different, with the AFL smashing bash & crash in every category. They insist that they will never follow 'gayfl' (hilarious I know) because the players are not real men as they don't tackle so much.

What the numbskulls fail to comprehend is that we are nor trying to convert you. We are trying to convert your kids. And we will. And deep down you know that, which is why you keep posting your dribble here. Such is the refuge of the damned.

Mate I agree 100%. How is Aussie Rules going in London mate?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How big would a SANFL final get in England?

I think it'd be more fair to compare the respective codes finals on home soil. Hell, like LU likes to trumpet, league players can play in international matches, so lets pick a recent league international in England and a random round from this years AFL season and we'll see if we can't find comparable attendances.

Edit: We can do SANFL or WAFL if you need an evener.

Mate I agree 100%. How is Aussie Rules going in London mate?
We got 18,884 at a West Coast v Fremantle game in London in 2005. That's above the NRL season average of 16,466 in the same year, which is of course the NRL's record for highest average attendance in a season.

I think it'd be more fair to compare the respective codes finals on home soil. Hell, like LU likes to trumpet, league players can play in international matches, so lets pick a recent league international in England and a random round from this years AFL season and we'll see if we can't find comparable attendances.

Edit: We can do SANFL or WAFL if you need an evener.

I don't really care mate I'm an AFL fan. Its pretty darn obvious we get bigger crowds, I'm just saying your being a bit harsh when we have **** all international games. The RL WC final got 52,000 didnt it?

How big would a SANFL final get in England?

Nobody cares about England, okay mate?
You NRL supporters use the old "oh but we're international and you're not" excuse because you have no other excuses.
AFL is the fourth most attended sport on the planet. AFL always has and always will be superior to rugby in Australia :rolleyes:

The numbers say it all;

Freo average attendance in 2008: 35,877
Bronco's (most popular NRL club) average attendance in 2008: 33,426

Man, that is bleak :eek:

Nobody cares about England, okay mate?
You NRL supporters use the old "oh but we're international and you're not" excuse because you have no other excuses.
AFL is the fourth most attended sport on the planet. AFL always has and always will be superior to rugby in Australia :rolleyes:

The numbers say it all;

Freo average attendance in 2008: 35,877
Bronco's (most popular NRL club) average attendance in 2008: 33,426

Man, that is bleak :eek:

I'm not an NRL fan FFS :mad: but those figures are funny :D

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official Aussie Rules vs Rugby League Mega Trollfest Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back