The official Dalziell versus Staker thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

I am expecting to see Dalziell be BOG for us in a game the day after pigs start flying. Whoever O.K.'ed that trade should have their postion looked at. We trade out the blokes who have some potential to play better and become decent players like Staker and Seaby and hang on to losers like Rosa and Selwood who have no ability or potential at all and will never be good players.

It's the fact that Worsfold and co won't talk about these blunders they have made as part fo the reason for our malaise and try and hang everything on thr youth factor and refuse to recognise mistakes that totally saps my confidence in them.

I was planning on going all out in a new thread for this year, including photoshopping up a nice medal with Rowan Jones` face on it. If Staker is out for the year?? I wont bother.
He could still win it though as he already has a 1-0 lead on Dalziell.

2011 - Round 1
STAKER-14 Disposals = 8K, 6H, 3M (and 1 tackle) :)
Not to bad in about 2/3rds game time
Brent Staker will have scans tomorrow on his right knee, after he was also injured during last night’s match.
The results of those scans will be released when they are made available to the Club.

WAFL (first game in the WAFL this season for Dalziell, round 2 but effectively rd1)
DALZIELL- 28disposals= 15K, 13H, 5 marks & 3 frees against.

Staker is going better than expected at the Lions. I don't think we got a terrible deal. Staker has some good games but he isn't the sort of player that will turn it around for the Lions nor is Dalziell for us. The Lions rely on players like Brown, Black, Rich. We are hoping to rely heavily on Masten, Ebert, Shuey and co sometime in the near future. The Lions might have jipped us a little bit but it wasn't like he was completely necessary to our side going forward.

Confirmed SEASON OVER for Staker.
Going the full knee reco (and not Lars fake elastic knee)

This will take Staker a while to get over. Agility was a strong point and as we know, it takes a long time to get the confidence back into your legs.

Injuries & form are a part of football so game on in the Rojo medal. It's there for Dalziell to win.

Remove this Banner Ad

The official Dalziell versus Staker thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back