The official "Red Clash Guernsey = ZOMG LOSS CONFIRM'd" topic

Remove this Banner Ad

4 for the Tex at half time? Ripper.

And Drumbo went to Melbourne didn't he? He'll be devoed. :D

No more Norwood games for you Drum, you're a jinx :p

has anyone got the half time stats ? has Jericho or Mcgregor actually had more than 2 touches combined ?

Kenny - 1 touch
Shirley - 2 touches
Jericho - 2 touches
Goodwin - 3 touches
Stevens - 3 touches
MacKay - 4 touches
VB - 5 touches

20 touches berween 7 players which is one third of the team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally broken the drought after a classic clash guernsey first half. Thank god for that, great effort to run over the top of them. Thommo with 6, Jezza 5, and there were some classic goals in that lot too. Very good effort.

The game actually mirrored the Carlton match.

Was overcome by the red guernsey in the first half and was schooled by a crap football team.

The fact remains if we played in our normal strip we probably would have won that game by 20 goals.

Thils thread is a good reason why not to post during the game;)

Most of the comments were spot on. We were bloody shameful in the first half and I use that word advisedly four hours after the game. PLayers didn't go hard and Goodwin for example took short steps at least twice.

Thompson Shirley and Douglas were our only good players in the first half for mine. Porps did ok but his disposal was way of, same with Edwards.

Second half was like they swapped jumpers except Richmond learnt to kick!;)

Thompson was supreme, like Roo in his prime and he should win our best and fairest hands down and is a smokey for the Chas.

Maric was tremendous in the ruck and Vince had his best game for trhe club because is mates Mckay and Van Berlo, who was shocking did not much at all.

Jericho is the luckiest footballer alive. Five goals without a contested possesion I would have thought and that one in the goal squaare where he fell over trying to kick it was farcical.

Neil Craig - why was Johncock not on Brown from the start??

McLeod should play forward from now on as he is being HEAVILY tagged every week.

If we play that way against the Hawks we will be slaughtered. Have a feeling we wont though.

Oh and by the way the red jumper? About as releavnt as Jericho kicking five.

The game actually mirrored the Carlton match.

Was overcome by the red guernsey in the first half and was schooled by a crap football team.

The fact remains if we played in our normal strip we probably would have won that game by 20 goals.
carlton game we wore the flying crow guernsey i think you'll find..

crowswg3.jpg

great second half though, and burn this rabble of a jumper!!

Remove this Banner Ad

The official "Red Clash Guernsey = ZOMG LOSS CONFIRM'd" topic

Remove this Banner Ad

Back