The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

those brain dead trailer park MAGA hicks that support him should be careful what they for

So ironic that Trump is the worst option for these people. A bit like the low income bogans that vote Liberals in Aus (mostly cause they hate leftys).

I would rather for an inanimate carbon rod….

Either party could win just by changing candidates.

giphy.gif

I am deeply hurt by some of the comments in this thread. However, I'll get over it. Y'all have a nice day!

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think that most people are basically saying that the elites in the US are really stuffed. I am sure that most clear thinking Americans must be exhasperated by the sh@t show that was presented to the world today. A TOTAL EMBARRASSMENT!!!

I will vote for whoever the nominee of the Democratic Party is. Never Trump. Never.
(But just in case, I'm keeping my "IMPEACH TRUMP" badge on my Bulldogs scarf, which has been there since 2016.)

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

You should just run Jim, way younger than either of those two.
Much better set of values.
Powerful support for the Dogs from the Whitehouse can’t be bad.

Even if Biden won how long could he stay in office. One way or the other 😱

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Says so much that in the entire United States these two elderly incoherent men are the two standing for President.

Trump is an appalling, lying, narcissistic, bitter, vindictive, stupid sack of s*** and America and the world will go to hell in a hand basket if he's elected so those brain dead trailer park MAGA hicks that support him should be careful what they for.
I agree with your description of Trump. But I do think America will be ok. They were still ok after Trump and are still ok after Biden, the two worst Presidents ever. Only ok, America is far from thriving at the moment if the two worst candidates ever are going for the same Presidency.
But a genuine question for you about the ‘trailer park hicks’. What if you are seeing your jobs and wages being constantly undercut by illegal immigrants, you may hate Trump, but who is going to stop that happening to themselves and their communities? This is a difficult choice because this is one of dozens of scenarios Americans are facing.
I actually think Biden is also a narcissist. How could anyone so incapable think he is still the best person to be both the Democratic nominee and the President, this is a special type of narcissism. We used to say of these people “don’t they have any friends? Because if they did they would let him know”. What the hell does his wife say to him? Surely there is someone in America to challenge Trump, because if he is against that version of Biden we seen today, God help us all, because Trump will walk it in, there won’t need to be recounts or split decisions, it will be an avalanche

I agree with your description of Trump. But I do think America will be ok. They were still ok after Trump and are still ok after Biden, the two worst Presidents ever. Only ok, America is far from thriving at the moment if the two worst candidates ever are going for the same Presidency.
But a genuine question for you about the ‘trailer park hicks’. What if you are seeing your jobs and wages being constantly undercut by illegal immigrants, you may hate Trump, but who is going to stop that happening to themselves and their communities? This is a difficult choice because this is one of dozens of scenarios Americans are facing.
I actually think Biden is also a narcissist. How could anyone so incapable think he is still the best person to be both the Democratic nominee and the President, this is a special type of narcissism. We used to say of these people “don’t they have any friends? Because if they did they would let him know”. What the hell does his wife say to him? Surely there is someone in America to challenge Trump, because if he is against that version of Biden we seen today, God help us all, because Trump will walk it in, there won’t need to be recounts or split decisions, it will be an avalanche
Fresh - you like Trump. It’s cool, we get it. I still like your posts on all topics.

I just hope the Dems are right now prepping someone. Newsom or anyone.

Well I guess you have to be careful what you wish for … but how can anyone be inspired to vote for Biden? Unless it’s just from terror of the alternative.

Biden is done. He cannot run a country in his current state. He is f**ked. 78 is different to 82 is his case, that is cool. Wish the country knew before today.

The Dems should have identified that earlier this year. It’s not too late. Newsombe, Raskin - centre right (not left) moderates need to get the machine behind them.

Anyone to get rid of that drag queen, fascist out of our lives. A female candidate won’t cut it in the US. A white male who can someway garner 20-30 million anti-intellectuals into the Democratic camp.

I just hope the Dems are right now prepping someone. Newsom or anyone.

Well I guess you have to be careful what you wish for … but how can anyone be inspired to vote for Biden? Unless it’s just from terror of the alternative.
They will be. I hope it is a big name. Trump doesn’t need to debate after todays blood bath.

Fresh - you like Trump. It’s cool, we get it. I still like your posts on all topics.
Bris, I truly don’t. I’m obviously more conservative than a lot on here but I really think Australia and America to is best when there is that healthy pull between the two main parties. And the countries are best when there is intelligent and humane people at the top of both parties. I also think he undermines true conservative principles. I have stated before that the basic democratic principles that America is founded on should always be our default. Equality before the law, the Bill of Rights, small government etc. In fact I don’t think he is conservative at all, he goes against these values. He was a Democrat for a lot of his life, great friends with the Clintons. He is everything people accuse him of being and I agree with them. In a lot of ways I am conservative but an old fashioned Australian left wing conservative. I am working class through and through, a trade union member and supporter who also believes in helping small business more than big business. Big business and big government are as bad as each other, unfortunately the Union itself is getting too big too and trying to gobble up smaller unions at the moment, not healthy. I listen to a lot of Sam Harris, Bill Maher and in Australia Joe Szeps all non woke lefties. I am as frustrated as anyone at how the far left and far right are sucking up the oxygen on a lots of debates in the media,but most of us aren’t that way. Even read the careful way I worded my question before this one, totally trying to contribute and ask questions without a hint of troll. Love you too Brisdog🍎

I listen to a lot of Sam Harris, Bill Maher and in Australia Joe Szeps all non woke lefties.
Sam Harris and to a lesser extent Bill Maher are as good as it gets for political commentary. They both want to kill Trump and would vote for a soiled paper bag over the yellow drag queen.

They are brilliant minds. Harris is a hero of mine.

Biden needs the old “tap on the shoulder” similar to the AFL veteran that’s gone a year too long.

“Thank you for your time and service, you’re a hero, we love you for what you’ve done, but you’re finished.”

I like Biden. He’s a good man. He’s been a good president. But he’s done.

And Trump is just horrendous. He’s such an utter **** that lies his ass off every time he talks.

The debate was a debacle.

Biden needed to be ushered off to a warm blanket, a nice cup of tea and his favourite rocking chair.

Trump fragrantly and disgracefully lies, is a putrid and utterly loathsome person, and should not be entrusted to manage a lemonade stand, let alone the US Presidency.

TLDR - the 2024 US Election is going to be seriously depressing (unless the Democrats replace Biden)

I’m not convinced Trump beats Biden yet, but he’s a chance, and the fact that he actually is a chance is an indictment on several people.

Sam Harris and to a lesser extent Bill Maher are as good as it gets for political commentary. They both want to kill Trump and would vote for a soiled paper bag over the yellow drag queen.

They are brilliant minds. Harris is a hero of mine.
Sam is a very good thinker, I listen often, but don’t subscribe so his podcasts are cut short for me. I prefer his friend and philosophical rival Jordan Peterson. Both are so far removed from the dumb thinking coming from our modern political parties.

Biden needs the old “tap on the shoulder” similar to the AFL veteran that’s gone a year too long.

“Thank you for your time and service, you’re a hero, we love you for what you’ve done, but you’re finished.”

I like Biden. He’s a good man. He’s been a good president. But he’s done.

And Trump is just horrendous. He’s such an utter **** that lies his ass off every time he talks.

The debate was a debacle.

Biden needed to be ushered off to a warm blanket, a nice cup of tea and his favourite rocking chair.

Trump fragrantly and disgracefully lies, is a putrid and utterly loathsome person, and should not be entrusted to manage a lemonade stand, let alone the US Presidency.

TLDR - the 2024 US Election is going to be seriously depressing (unless the Democrats replace Biden)

I’m not convinced Trump beats Biden yet, but he’s a chance, and the fact that he actually is a chance is an indictment on several people.

That bullshit is hardly fragrant 😁

Sam is a very good thinker, I listen often, but don’t subscribe so his podcasts are cut short for me. I prefer his friend and philosophical rival Jordan Peterson. Both are so far removed from the dumb thinking coming from our modern political parties.
Jesus - pay the subscription. Jordan is mentally unwell and a devout religious nut. Harris is the quintessential atheist.

Peterson is so afraid of declaring his religious tendencies as he knows he will lose those not into fairy tales. He should hold the yellow drag queens (Trump supporters) to an extent though as they believe is Jesus despite supporting grabbing pussy and raping folk.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back