The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Kinda looks like one of those school shooters they have in them parts. Probs not popular at school, not great academically, bit of a loner, listens to heavy metal music and parent has a cupboard full of automatic and semi automatic weapons ... because they can. No prospects outside of 15 mins of fame.

I'd put some hard-earned on him being antifa too, which is almost as dangerous.

Kinda looks like one of those school shooters they have in them parts. Probs not popular at school, not great academically, bit of a loner, listens to heavy metal music and parent has a cupboard full of automatic and semi automatic weapons ... because they can. No prospects outside of 15 mins of posthumous fame.
Looks like a tree hugging hippie.

:think:Why stop there though :think: The conservative Supreme Court justices have just given a disorientated Biden free licence to take every one of them out (The SC Justices) with immunity :think:

Revolution will inevitably come. It's just a question of the target, the trigger and the timing (anywhere from 0 to 25 years)
1720934273434.png

Buckle up

Last edited:
TDS 🙄

Lamest and most annoying term ever.

Just Trumpkins’ go-to reply for anyone who is rightly disgusted by Trump, his stupidity, his incompetence and the fact that he is a humongous narcissist and arseh*le.

Either that or “But but but what about Biden/Hillary!!!!!”

TDS 🙄

Lamest and most annoying term ever.

Just Trumpkins’ go-to reply for anyone who is rightly disgusted by Trump, his stupidity, his incompetence and the fact that he is a humongous narcissist and arseh*le.

Either that or “But but but what about Biden/Hillary!!!!!”
They think slogans are clever and an answer to all that Trump is accused of.
( Fox News oxygen thief’s love to trot out this term )
Just brainless and lazy.

I like mine better TWS ———. Trump Worship Syndrome 😀

On cue , without any evidence or announcements from authorities investigating, according to Bolt this is a plot that has backfired.
I suppose the dozen or so readers they still have will swallow this oxygen thief’s bs.

The lunatic fringe, spending money decking themselves and kids out - who understand none of the politics (or probably why two old farts garner so much attention).
These were attendees at today's rally, posing for an ABC Australia journalist who was there...

Screenshot_20240714-161858_Chrome.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The shooter wasn’t old enough to vote but was old enough to buy an AR15 followed demolition ranch and wore one of their T-shirts today and was apparently a registered as a Republican.

clearly Antifa playing the long sleeper cell game.

The shooter wasn’t old enough to vote but was old enough to buy an AR15 followed demolition ranch and wore one of their T-shirts today and was apparently a registered as a Republican.

You're quite good at words Norm but tbh I'm struggling to find words to adequately describe just how farked up this country (the US of A) is. It's as farked up as it is predictable is about the best I can do.

Also not old enough to have a beer !
I guess this bloke decided to vote with a AR-15.

Get ready, The “Biden crime family “ will be weaved into the narrative from here

You're quite good at words Norm but tbh I'm struggling to find words to adequately describe just how farked up this country (the US of A) is. It's as farked up as it is predictable is about the best I can do.
The people in this thread who don’t understand what it’s really like to live there drive me nuts and then I feel compelled to point out the places many failings and historic inability to live up to its own lofty ideals. That it invariably falls on deaf ears is a bit sad. But I’ll keep plugging away for my own amusement.

Also not old enough to have a beer !
I guess this bloke decided to vote with a AR-15.

Get ready, The “Biden crime family “ will be weaved into the narrative from here

It’s way past that. That was happening on X within minutes of the shooting

The people in this thread who don’t understand what it’s really like to live there drive me nuts and then I feel compelled to point out the places many failings and historic inability to live up to its own lofty ideals. That it invariably falls on deaf ears is a bit sad. But I’ll keep plugging away for my own amusement.

It’s way past that. That was happening on X within minutes of the shooting
This is pretty much all that is left.

No offence to Chicago and other Americans who post on here, or anyone who travels there for work, family, etc, but when I was young, I dreamed of visiting the US - mainly due to what was portrayed in 60s sitcoms, movie, etc. 🤔

As the years passed, it moved right down my list of countries to visit.

These days, it's not even on the list. I have no desire to ever set foot in the place.

No offence to Chicago and other Americans who post on here, or anyone who travels there for work, family, etc, but when I was young, I dreamed of visiting the US - mainly due to what was portrayed in 60s sitcoms, movie, etc. 🤔

As the years passed, it moved right down my list of countries to visit.

These days, it's not even on the list. I have no desire to ever set foot in the place.
It borders on tragic. Even the vision today, a number of people in the crowd, their first instinct is to go their mobile phones to record and presumably post to social media. There's potentially a shooter still on the loose, how could they know, but meh, social media. And then some chant USA and give the 1 fingered salute to the cameras as the messiah is ushered to the waiting motorcade (post Iwajima photo opp).

It's farking insane

Collectively, they are so far down the rabbit hole I'm not sure how they get out...if they can.

Last edited:
What sort of 'loser' and 'sucker' ducks behind a lectern rather than bravely face his assassin... having repeatedly claimed at rallies in the past what he would personally do to dissenters in his audience?

Fancy worshipping human filth like Trump. MAGA nutters are a sad bunch of people.

The aussies that worship him are even sadder.

What goes through your heads? Seriously. It’s Hard to comprehend that anyone with an IQ over 70 or someone that isn’t a genuinely awful person, would admire and want to defend Trump. Outside of being stupid or a bad person, I can’t see how people get to that point.

If any of today’s generation of children grow up to be the Trump loving types, their parents have failed miserably.

Fancy worshipping human filth like Trump. MAGA nutters are a sad bunch of people.

The aussies that worship him are even sadder.

What goes through your heads? Seriously. It’s Hard to comprehend that anyone with an IQ over 70 or someone that isn’t a genuinely awful person, would admire and want to defend Trump. Outside of being stupid or a bad person, I can’t see how people get to that point.

If any of today’s generation of children grow up to be the Trump loving types, their parents have failed miserably.
This thread is cancer.

You all seriously need Jesus or Allah or a decent BJ

Remove this Banner Ad

The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back