The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha. Trump couldn't write that in a year, let alone in a day. I know Biden's social media would be handled by others as well, but it's possible to believe Biden could have written his, well until recently.

Other than the random idiotic capitalisation, I'd only believe Trump wrote that if I saw his crayon draft version.

Haha. Trump couldn't write that in a year, let alone in a day. I know Biden's social media would be handled by others as well, but it's possible to believe Biden could have written his, well until recently.

Other than the random idiotic capitalisation, I'd only believe Trump wrote that if I saw his crayon draft version.
What's amusing (to me anyway) is the platform Truth Social and the 754 ReTruths. I lol'd.

The 5th horseman is warming up

Was it on here or SRP board someone claimed his ear injury was a teleprompter shard, and not a bullet?

I certainly believe there were bullets, given the description by witnesses of the head wound to the person killed.

But Trump claimed the bullet "pierced" his ear. Grazed, I'd believe. Pierced would be incredible that it either (1) didn't destroy his ear, or (2) with millimetres involved, do more damage to his head.

Has there been any credible frame-by-frame footage released?

Not that I'd doubt anything Trump posts, I mean his credibility is pretty apparent. 🤪😄

Was it on here or SRP board someone claimed his ear injury was a teleprompter shard, and not a bullet?

I certainly believe there were bullets, given the description by witnesses of the head wound to the person killed.

But Trump claimed the bullet "pierced" his ear. Grazed, I'd believe. Pierced would be incredible that it either (1) didn't destroy his ear, or (2) with millimetres involved, do more damage to his head.

Not that I'd doubt anything Trump posts, I mean his credibility is pretty apparent. 🤪😄
:openmouth: He's an American hero! Wounded in the line of duty. Serving himself his country.

Jesus was watching over him.

If Team America had been overseeing Trump's security we wouldn't be in this mess. Hey terrorist, terrorise this!

Well the "three types of people" summarizes both US political parties pretty well at the moment

Dunno about the credibility of this. Given the shooter was to the side of the stage, hitting his ear and nothing else would be extremely unlikely I think. In any case, it was clearly very close to him if a glass shard got him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunno about the credibility of this. Given the shooter was to the side of the stage, hitting his ear and nothing else would be extremely unlikely I think. In any case, it was clearly very close to him if a glass shard got him.

The good reputation of teleprompters has taken a dive in the last few weeks. The most recent polling I've seen now suggests that 56% of Americans think teleprompters are bad, 37% think they are good and 7% don't know what a teleprompter is. Of the 7% that don't know what a teleprompter is, 80% also don't know what day it is or where they are.

Last edited:
The good reputation of teleprompters has taken a dive in the last few weeks. The most recent polling I've seen now suggests that 56% of Americans think teleprompters are bad, 37% think they are good and 7% don't know what a teleprompter is. Of the 7% that don't know what a teleprompter is, 80% also don't know what day it is or where they are.

And 17% think teleprompters are located "somewhere in the Middle East"!

Yeah, that's what I thought. If a shooter to the side hit his ear and nothing else, he's probably the best shot in the world... or he used a "magic" bullet unseen since November 1963!

The idea that to assassinate Stalin or Hitler or Mao was a good moral thing to do, has often been proposed and accepted by my intellectuals and philosophers. Because these were the worst creatures to ever inhabit the earth.
The constant bullsh#t that somehow, like him or loathe him, that Donald Trump is the new Hitler gives people an incentive to do such a ‘moral’ or ‘good’ thing. The media have to stop the hyperbole all the time. What if the next president is more authoritarian than Biden or Trump? Are they now the new Hitler or Chairman Mao? The constant demonisation by some parts of the partisan press can warp weak minds into thinking that they are doing something ‘good’, in assassinating a politician in a democracy.

Just when you think it can’t get any crazier !
Vending machines in shopping malls to get your bullets 🙈

Of course only in some of the Republican states.

“ but both parties are as bad as one another “

F/O

They are as bad as each other, democrats like
to talk tough on gun control at times it has no chance to pass legislation to look to be doing something but when the times have come when they have had real opportunity to pass laws they have done nothing with swing state and conservative democrats voting down legislation because they are self serving politicians in swing states and valued self preservation in the system over making any change, a bunch of pussies. As per team America comment above, Republicans are dicks, Democrats are pussies and both the far left and far right crazies are the arseholes trying to shit over everything.

The idea that to assassinate Stalin or Hitler or Mao was a good moral thing to do, has often been proposed and accepted by my intellectuals and philosophers. Because these were the worst creatures to ever inhabit the earth.
The constant bullsh#t that somehow, like him or loathe him, that Donald Trump is the new Hitler gives people an incentive to do such a ‘moral’ or ‘good’ thing. The media have to stop the hyperbole all the time. What if the next president is more authoritarian than Biden or Trump? Are they now the new Hitler or Chairman Mao? The constant demonisation by some parts of the partisan press can warp weak minds into thinking that they are doing something ‘good’, in assassinating a politician in a democracy.

Perhaps you should send your post to Trump.
He was right into violence before this. Thought he was very funny when joking about a bloke nearly killed after getting bashed with a hammer.
Very happy about his thugs going bashing and injuring people on Jan 6
And now vowing to pardon them !

“The constant bs “ ?
Just cut the bs mate ! Again the bs wataboutism , “ more authoritarian than Biden or Trump “

Trump is a very ordinary human being full stop.

They are as bad as each other, democrats like
to talk tough on gun control at times it has no chance to pass legislation to look to be doing something but when the times have come when they have had real opportunity to pass laws they have done nothing with swing state and conservative democrats voting down legislation because they are self serving politicians in swing states and valued self preservation in the system over making any change, a bunch of pussies. As per team America comment above, Republicans are dicks, Democrats are pussies and both the far left and far right crazies are the arseholes trying to shit over everything.

Sorry mate , just some more what about ism
So you’re telling everyone that the dems and the GOP are the same on gun control ?
Don’t embarrass yourself 🤪
Dosnt stand up to any scrutiny.

Perhaps you should send your post to Trump.
He was right into violence before this. Thought he was very funny when joking about a bloke nearly killed after getting bashed with a hammer.
Very happy about his thugs going bashing and injuring people on Jan 6
And now vowing to pardon them !

“The constant bs “ ?
Just cut the bs mate ! Again the bs wataboutism , “ more authoritarian than Biden or Trump “

Trump is a very ordinary human being full stop.
I’ve said heaps on here he is a very ordinary human. I haven’t defended him at all, why do you read something I never post? I’m more libertarian not authoritarian. I hate all authoritarians on the left and right. But to think he is Hitler or even remotely like him is beyond comprehension. There was a front page of a magazine just last week that had Trumps face morphed into Hitlers, absolutely disgusting.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back