The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I know that the worlds foremost expert on everythings stock in trade is just to bullshit his way out of any linguistic cul-de-sac that his idiotic ramblings lead him to.

But this effort from his most recent rally has to be one of my favourites.

Listen carefully and yo can hear the murmurings of a crowd as he slips into bullshit mode easier than a bogan does into his favourite pair of black moccasins.

The buffoon is a colossal fraud in every sense of the word.

Last edited:

Ladies and gentleman. I give you The Projector In Chief.

burning homer simpson GIF

Trump gets away with this continuous BS because none of the 'media' he interacts with ever call any of it out. They are as reprehensible as he is. Need both he and they to be confronted with the Romney video KH posted earlier. And actually challenge Trump and Fox to prove ANYTHING Romney (and countless others) have stated to be even slightly incorrect.

Someone needs to completely demolish everything he claims in a public forum to his face. Problem is, he's too much of a coward to ever face that, his GOP sycophants are too scared to have the house of cards blown over, and his MAGA-ites don't have the even baseline wherewithal to understand they are being fleeced... repeatedly.

On Thursday, I will be posting my ballot to my local Illinois county's election commission, so it will get there before Nov 5th. So, if you see the vote count for Illinois, you'll see my vote among the millions for the next President of the United States, Kamala Harris.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

vote.jpg

Last edited:
Sam Harris , makes an excellent point re Trump , comparing him to “Hitler and other bad guys”
But we have some Trump fans on here that seem to respect Harris as a voice of reason , but would vote for Trump anyway because the other side is more authoritarian ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On Thursday, I will be posting my ballot to my local Illinois county's election commission, so it will get there before Nov 5th. So, if you see the vote count for Illinois, you'll see my vote among the millions for the next President of the United States, Kamala Harris.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

View attachment 2127455
Just remember Chicago, if you tick the first box , it’s a fake ballot.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Otherworldly Circus - The America Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back