phoebe-grace

Draftee
Jun 17, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
shenton!
With the adelaide magazine the pride, does anyone know when it comes out? its just a bit hard to get over here in perth as you can imagine. and is there anyway to subscribe sort of thing? thankyou

I;m a member so I get one. The last copy had Roo on the front and came out around the mid-season break. The last one of the season usually comes out late August so it might be done soon. You should be able to get copies through the Crowmania shop. Certainly its a lot better than it used to be.

With the adelaide magazine the pride, does anyone know when it comes out? its just a bit hard to get over here in perth as you can imagine. and is there anyway to subscribe sort of thing? thankyou

Phoebe , do what I did when I lived in Perth. Ring the club and organise a Bronze Membership. They will then send a pack to you which includes a copy of the latest mag, they will then send one every time it comes out to your address

Good luck with that :thumbsu:

Phoebe , do what I did when I lived in Perth. Ring the club and organise a Bronze Membership. They will then send a pack to you which includes a copy of the latest mag, they will then send one every time it comes out to your address

Good luck with that :thumbsu:

Boundary line membership (best for interstaters) also includes the Pride.

Remove this Banner Ad

The pride

Remove this Banner Ad

Back