Opinion The Race for Pick #1 - It's ours (almost... again....)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheering a loss is not brave. It's just choosing to try to salvage some ego through pretending you wanted it.

I feel like cheering for a win that would move us from 18th to 17th is infinitely more about ego.

Adelaide board

" North may not want horne. Everyone thought they were taking Mcdonald last year "

Even if we rate someone else like Callaghan ahead of Horne (I doubt it), being in possession of pick 1 gives us the opportunity to pull their pants down in a trade if they want him that badly.

Even f we don't want Horne, we know how badly Adelaide do and that puts us in poll position to rob them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if we rate someone else like Callaghan ahead of Horne (I doubt it), being in possession of pick 1 gives us the opportunity to pull their pants down in a trade if they want him that badly.

Even f we don't want Horne, we know how badly Adelaide do and that puts us in poll position to rob them.
I doubt very much the Crows will sell the farm for him at or. They are building a good young team drafted well last year. They would be going backwards by giving up to much for him. They will just do what we would have done if we had missed pick 1 best available.

That would be the play

👀👀🤫🤫

Wait if we are looking for a small forward should we be looking at Tyson Stengle for our #1 pick in PSD?

it looks like he has changed his ways and he is talented
I’ve said it before. Know someone close to him and he’s doing very very well. He can play.

I’ve said it before. Know someone close to him and he’s doing very very well. He can play.
I don’t get why people are disagreeing with my post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back