Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went and got a La Aroma special from..... wait for it ....La Aroma restaurant in Hampton Park.
Very nice , never had so much salad dumped on a pizza before, but it was good.

They don't do anchovies ........ what more can I say ?

Just went and got a La Aroma special from..... wait for it ....La Aroma restaurant in Hampton Park.

Batman wont even go to Hampton Park after 3.00pm

Its an odd case , there are not many conspiracy theories that i don't laugh at , but there were a lot of odd things about that one.

Australia spending a fortune looking for it in the wrong place......we need to have a politician who's task is telling people in a very nice way to go and get stuffed.
They will find it one day. Hell it took 73 years to find the Titanic despite them kind of knowing where it was.

Looks unbelievable mate. Cut to perfection, too.
What's the complaint? It's been cut into something vaguely representing a triangle.

Pretty much translates to The Smell Pizza. One of those names that sound classier in a foreign tongue.

In my own food catastrophe, I’ve just made the most incredible Korean beef (yes, I am an actual cooker), only to discover I’m out of sesame seeds.
I’m sitting here ruing what may have been.
A 10/10 meal downgraded to what can only be an 8.5/10.

Be better, Dard 😤
We all know you just used the chia seeds from your soy infused breakfast smoothies mate. It’s a perfectly acceptable way to go, but pumpkin seeds would probably have been better.

Posted: 19 minutes ago.

giphy.webp
He had a good run.

Not far from the fine establishment that is the Hampton Park Tavern, oh my goodness LOL
A place that doesn't look like it's been updated since the 80s

That whole area needs to be bulldozed and tried again. It's all carpark and **** all shops.

Put apartment buildings on it with a decent connected shopping centre. It won't happen because Casey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today on minor annoyances.
Fun lunch break putting on the spare that's for sure. Managed to get it fixed this afternoon at least.
3 month old tyre to boot.

My dog bites holes through the sidewalls that can’t be repaired. Had a perelli on for a couple of weeks because she ate the last ones and had to bin it. They are stupidly big on a Subaru and no super tight arse option.

So bit the bullet, decided on a BBQ chook and bacon pizza from Dominos.

Literally just got it handed to me and
View attachment 1625824
anyone want to point out where the pieces of chicken are?
Still looks better than most of the dominos I get these days. 3 small pieces of pepperoni strewn out over a greasy, undercooked pizza base with not enough sauce

He had a good run.

Add a "probably..." at the end and you have what will be on my tombstone. Gotta love the open ended questions you'll never have an answer to and always wonder did he, did he really have a good run?

Given I'm dead from a Dominos pizza though, the answer is obviously not. Even if it was just me watching the cricket, you gotta be a bug of your word or else the big blue light in the sky calls.

Still looks better than most of the dominos I get these days. 3 small pieces of pepperoni strewn out over a greasy, undercooked pizza base with not enough sauce

Dominos is an abomination. My son started getting them after footy training because his mates did when he was younger. They are cheap but borderline inedible.

Got the car back from a cut n polish late yesterday and to say im stoked is an understatement
The roof and boot had started to oxidize and they managed to get it all out.
Just the usual boot lip bob spoiler that's a little bad up close but that'll be the plastic so a quick respray there.
I'll def be taking the other car there in a few weeks .

We got dominoes once

Once

Pretty much translates to The Smell Pizza. One of those names that sound classier in a foreign tongue.
Technically La Aroma is Spanish. In Italian it would be L'aroma and can mean smell, flavour and fragrance.
Maybe they put chorizo on their pizzas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back