Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

G’day lads! I might find my way to the disco tonight.

Drunk Head First GIF by Barstool Sports

Keep an eye out !

Can anyone answer why ruckman are allowed to wrap both arms around an opponent and lock them down or force them out the way? Gawn and McInerny both did at times tonight and both get away with it most weeks.

I just watched a car get unloaded in front of my place, because it has to be in front of mine and not in front of theirs for their stupid shitbox that can't run.

I've half a mind to grab a trolley and shift it across the road to block their driveway for the townhouses they live in, all just because he leaned on my fence during the unloading...

Ex work colleague once told me a story about an India trip

Could hear something in a what was called a toilet and dropped to squat and there was a pig underneath waiting to play catch
GFOH!!! Are you serious?? 😂😂

As one uncle had 3k acres, we of course had facilities around as when you gotta you gotta, and drinking water and water rights are you know, pristine things not to mess with. Suffice to say..

I believe the pig instance, as you'd be surprised how often animals just go "oh hey, a cover with water" and cosy on up. You do have to remember, in some cases they are just holes in the ground, irrigation and things like sewerage are a given in some regions, as not all areas as as well developed as the west, and even in the west, when you're literal km away from things, you just make do with what you have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back