Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back to SLS (Sunbury Laundromat Shenanigans) for a moment, to highlight two things, as i went to do my laundry, note the past tense;

1. I went to pay for the use of a washer, the system thought about it, thought some more, pondered the meaning of artificial life, spewed forth error messages and crashed the reader.
  2. During me standing at the screen and back to the washer a woman walked in, looked at me looking back and forth between reader and washer, smiled, walked on in, pulled her drying walked on out with me still looking back and forth. No shits given.
  3. Prior to this escapade, I went to put my washing in my own car and enter: random cat that had wandered in, sat on the table, realised "this isn't my house" and freaked TF out to run underneath the very car I had just loaded my washing into. So there i was on hands and knees trying to usher it out as "bitch please, I am going to use this car GTFO" and it looking at me all wide eyed to "I'm trying to coax some randos cat, FML".
  4. So I go inside, grab the keys to the other car, start it, cat doesn't move, well, I lie it went from the closest wheel to the wheel on the other side and still stared at me. So I unloaded the washing, locked my car, reloaded washing, went to leave and BAM cat runs away.
So not only did I have to try and coax a random cat out so I could drive, but when I did get there, the laundro broke itself so I now have to go back later to try again.

Also, I am over that cat looking at me like I am encroaching on its perch, this is my house you frantic feline and I will get my other neighbours dogs out if you force me to.
1720786829690.jpeg

season 1 friends GIF

Is this the part where I state I was cleaning, opening my sliding door to take some garbage out and;
  1. One cat immediately ran underneath my car, completely freaked TF out at the movement of a door and the noise.
  2. One cat went to run, looked at me, meowed, slowly sauntered behind my car.
And I was stood at the door all "WTF, there's now two of you?" and summarily took two loads of garbage out.

NGL
Animated GIF

I did have a giggle at in the momentary thought. Popular culture references FTW.

FTR didn't see the first one, it straight bolted, I assume it was the skittish one previously since that one always runs away at first chance, the saunter one was a fatter tabby, no idea where that one came from but it's obviously more comfortable around humans.

The assassination attempt on Donald Trump getting is gonna shoot him all the way to the next presidency.
Yep! That fist pump as his security detail dragged him away!

Would love to smash him in the face!
campaigner!!!!

Someone is ****ing dead! It’s disgusting!!

campaigner!!!!

Yes. The loss of a spectators life is tragic.

campaigner!!!!

yeah im gonna guess he wouldnt have known that after just being shot himself?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biden being shot at.

"Mr President , your ear, its bleeding"
"what"?
"You've been shot"
"what today"?
"yes just now" "come back and we'll put on a band aid"... "ok now you should go out and tell them you're ok "
"ok about what"?
"about being shot"
"who was shot"?
"just go out and wave ok".

Massive! And they just got bigger
Brilliant False Flag operation from old Fash Donald.
Secret Service allows him to stand on stage to give his Nazi Salute.
Hilarious people are falling for it. But good old 'Merica
FMD. What a flipping country that place is

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can I live there? Please? Can I?

The people that don't like trump or his policies have a plethora of material to choose from that they can intelligently debate/tear down/mock etc etc

The people that compare him to Hitler are absolute brain dead twats.

The people that don't like trump or his policies have a plethora of material to choose from that they can intelligently debate/tear down/mock etc etc

Who compared him to Hitler? Hitler was intelligent.

They were comparing him to Hitler on another thread.

I stated that he was much older than Hitler was when he came to power, and that time wasn't on his side unless he went full Davros.

Davros_Trump.png

They are all just frontmen for interest groups. The really depressing thing is that that's the best they can offer up from their population. They don't even pretend to offer a sensible choice any more.

Someone pointed out that their ages are pretty much Paul Keating and John Howard. I wouldn't want them standing on a step ladder to change a light bulb, let alone running a country with nukes.

They are all just frontmen for interest groups. The really depressing thing is that that's the best they can offer up from their population. They don't even pretend to offer a sensible choice any more.

Someone pointed out that their ages are pretty much Paul Keating and John Howard. I wouldn't want them standing on a step ladder to change a light bulb, let alone running a country with nukes.
Neither of them would be able to get a regular job.

You have a board xxxx breath, post there. A former President survives an assassination attempt and you want to punch him in the face. You are from Brisbane so I should make allowances however that’s unforgivable imo.
Lucky it’s your opinion! Lucky I’m allowed mine!

Take your own advice champ… jog the **** on!!

Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back