Analysis The Rebuilds of Geelong and Richmond and their Future Prospects

Who has the better future prospects?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You're losing your edge MR.

No dig at Holmes' kicking? No mention of the Holmestring issue (gotta say that's one of your best)?

No RaTiNgZ talk???

Geelong make a prelim with 7 of the top 10 in the B&F under 27. Richmond win the spoon with only 4 of the top 10 under 27 and 2 of those are about to leave.

I'd be flat too if we'd just won the spoon and our only good players were walking out on us.

He maintains a veneer of humour about most of it but a quick glance at stuff he posts to his fellow Tiger fans shows a high degree of genuine - and hilarious - bitterness beneath.

What a bitter and twisted poster is Medicority. He can find a negative in something that is 99.9999% positive and then write tomes about it.

The Geelong B&F proves beyond any reasonable doubt the club is on the right track in terms of turning over the team, and remaining highly competitive.

what’s incredibly amusing is that I wouldn’t cross the street to slag off their youth really if it wasn’t prompted by his never ending desire to find fault in ours. I don’t have any beef with what the Tigers are doing and they’ll probably do it well in time.
But yeah, the unyielding desire to find a flaw in having players be pretty good across all age brackets is somewhat bewildering.

It’s like criticising a cricket side because they rely too heavily on their batsmen, bowlers and fielders to get results

I write about the subject.

Triggered Cats fans and Fadge write about me.

I am a celebrity. :cool:

Hey Mr Celebrity.

Can you write some more about the Richmond kids?

Your stuff about the Geelong kids is a bit predictable. You've gone to the well too many times.

But you got any more hits like when Tom Brown was worth an $800k contract? That was top notch.

Hey Mr Celebrity.

Can you write some more about the Richmond kids?

Your stuff about the Geelong kids is a bit predictable. You've gone to the well too many times.

But you got any more hits like when Tom Brown was worth an $800k contract? That was top notch.

If you really didn't agree with what I post then you wouldn't have to make stuff up about it. So you must be a major fan.

It is important to be nice, but it is sure nice to be important. :cool:

So these would be guys worth $800k+ in the current salary cap. DeKoning will probably get there. The rest are no good things. Richmond have a 25yo(Bolton), 24yo(Balta), already in that price range, and a 21yo(Gibcus) likely to get there, and now 20yo(Brown) looking like he could be a top class defender.

This right here. This was the good stuff!

I don't really understand why Brown signed just a 2 year extension. If he was looking like $80k+ after 4 games surely he'd been in line for a Mac Andrew contract now.

I don't really understand why Brown signed just a 2 year extension. If he was looking like $80k+ after 4 games surely he'd been in line for a Mac Andrew contract now.
So Bolton who's out of there, Gibcus who can't get on the park, and Brown who is yet to take the next step.

A lot of pressure on Balta's shoulders next year and beyond....

Oh ok, "looking like he COULD be a top class defender" clearly means "is worth $800k" to you.

You are not alone. Plenty of others with limited comprehension skills. :)

So Bolton who's out of there, Gibcus who can't get on the park, and Brown who is yet to take the next step.

A lot of pressure on Balta's shoulders next year and beyond....

Imagine the pressure on SDK. He's the only player we've got that's even in consideration to be that good. And we won't even pick him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis The Rebuilds of Geelong and Richmond and their Future Prospects

Back