Autopsy The Red V defeat Bulldogs - Rd 17

Remove this Banner Ad

We had more possessions and doubled their marks yet lost the free kick count 29-16 isnt the saying first to the ball gets more frees?

The are experts in the art of duck, throw and fumble.

Think they train for them (which is very fustrating).

I have never seen it before but here it is.
07a6229d43dc5d59138c7f3f1f93f04e.jpg

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk

I feel like clearances are a little more overrated these days. Certainly centre clearances can be more damaging but around the ground it could be argued you’re better off not winning the clearance but conceding it and creating a turnover instead. I think we have improved markedly in the turnover stakes.

Richmond is a case of point in the last few years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stopped them playing their game while playing our own. Controlled the game from start and did it for four quarters. Very impressive against the top side.

5-2 against top 8 with losses by 10 points or less with chances to win. Hard to believe but facts say we are a genuine threat.

If we finish top 4 yer its a big ask tho already doubled our wins from 2020.

I don't think we are facing the top 5 again this season... no doubt we can push it against top teams but now we will find out if they can get up against middling teams at best... Spots in the 8 is going to be on the line so the boys should know that its not going to be a cakewalk all the time.

Need to stay ready.

I finished the game thinking we got nothing from Bud and Papley but looking at the highlights we actually got a lot from Papley and bits and pieces from Bud. Papley actually had a hand in all of our first 6 goal chains (including two direct goal assists), 7 overall, and 11 score involvements. Duryea had his fair share of wins against him too but Papley still had a lot of influence on the game.

Hey look at me I'm edgy and picking fights with people to champ them with my superior footy knowledge because I have nothing better to post following a big win.

If you really think I’m edgy then cool thanks for that.

As for picking fights I quoted a poster (not you) and you felt it deserved a “what game were you watching”

Well if someone responds in kind doesn’t mean they were picking fights. But since you got in first to say I’m the instigator well played to you. To quote you “dear”

I have never seen it before but here it is.
07a6229d43dc5d59138c7f3f1f93f04e.jpg

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk

That can't be right, Macrae got done for a throw in the first quarter.

EDIT: Sorry you're right, was mis-reading it.

If you really think I’m edgy then cool thanks for that.

As for picking fights I quoted a poster (not you) and you felt it deserved a “what game were you watching”

Well if someone responds in kind doesn’t mean they were picking fights. But since you got in first to say I’m the instigator well played to you. To quote you “dear”

Cool.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy The Red V defeat Bulldogs - Rd 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Back