Prediction The Rolling Outrageous Claims Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to shut the gate.

Two close come from behind victories in the final quarter. Two 176cm, 26 year old small forwards. Two divergent acquisition costs. Two marginally divergent form lines.

Good night Schultzy

View attachment 2069604

View attachment 2069601

View attachment 2069603

View attachment 2069602
I missed this whole discussion.
Damn after Thursday night the recruiting of Mannagh has absolutely obliterated that of Schultz.

Add Ginnevans form at the Hawks… ouch

Any moment now.
Just in time

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jezza's post-goal celebration brings him face-to-face with an opposition supporter who is a doppelganger. Jezza's quizzical looks go viral..

Last edited:
Max Holmes has 35 possessions in the GF and wins a flag and a Norm Smith.
Not outrageous.

People are now just saying cool things that could easily happen. Nobody has won more coaches votes than Holmes and he’s probably leading our B&F. We are favourites to make the grand final.

Outrageous examples: Mullin wins the Norm Smith medal. Dempsey kicks 5+ goals in the prelim. Cam Guthrie becomes a premiership player in 2024.

Those are at least smokies.

I picked on a claim so will throw some out there:

1-Geelong will win more clearances than their opposition in 2024.

2-Dangerfield spending some time at half forward (not as a deep marking forward, as a roaming flanker) is a move that SHOULD be made, not avoided.

3-Aiming for the flag every season is best and will keep our culture strong for another generation.

Maybe not super outrageous but I think a lot on here would take issue with some or all of these statements.
Check up on my pre-season picks:

1. I worded myself poorly there. I meant Geelong would have an elite scoring differential from clearance profile by the end of the season. (thanks STPer18)

1725877437809.png

2. Dangerfield looks really good around half forward and this is where a lot of his score involvements are coming from. His midfield/half forward mix is working.

3. God bless this team and its management for having the same conviction, and I'll believe that whether we win the premiership or lose the prelim by 20 goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction The Rolling Outrageous Claims Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back