Prediction The Round 23 Equation: Where do we finish

Where will we finish?

• 5th - Fold the club

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I want Pies winning, absolutely.

On one hand, it keeps pressure on Tigers. And if the Tigers lose, they slip to 5th, which I'd welcome.

I'm not interested in an insurance policy for us losing to the Hawks. We just have to win and win well. No point hoping for a safety net.

I sure as hell will take that insurance policy lol. Then again if we can't beat tbe Hawks at home we don't deserve a shot at back to back.

Richmond will not ‘take it easy’ against the Lions, unless they are ten goals up, the lions came back strongly against Geelong the other day. And that will be in their minds.

Agree with this. I think top 2 is gone (or about a 5% chance of happening) so I would be happy to finish third and force this result.

I expect geelong will destroy blues, we'll beat Hawthorn by a comfortable but not great margin (3-4goals), Collingwood will win but Richmond will beat Lions in a close one. Leaving Geelong 1st, Brisbane 2nd, us third and Richmond 4th. That is not a great scenario as it almost guarantees Richmond a GF berth after they smash Geelong wk1.
According to the betting world, (the public gamblers‘ view) and the nutty mathematics professor, Probability of the Eagles in Top 2 position is more than 12%.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3rd I reckon.

After the AFL decision to change the studs up rule mid season I won't rule out the fact that they will probably change their mind and send us to GMBULLSHIT stadium.

I highly doubt we're going to absolutely demolish Hawthorn. We just don't destroy teams this season. Fremantle was an anomaly and North were just North.

St Kilda, Gold Coast, Essendon and Carlton are all coming back to bite us now.

I highly doubt we're going to absolutely demolish Hawthorn. We just don't destroy teams this season. Fremantle was an anomaly and North were just North.

St Kilda, Gold Coast, Essendon and Carlton are all coming back to bite us now.

Just not as consistent as last year and we have a poor record with top 4 teams. Going to have pull out 3-4 of the best games of the season to win it this year.

Wouldnt that be something in reality that Collingwood loss by 1 point has cost us
In hindsight, we can say that.
However, we can still focus in beating Hawthorn at home with 20 points each quarter.
There is still 30% chance that Richmond will lose to Brisbane on Sunday. (but I believe Richmond dont want to go down to 5th).

I would like to urge the supporters attending the game (including myself) NOT to start any Mexican Wave even we are 80 points in front in the last quarter. Experience tells me that the WCE players slow down when they see the wave while the opposite treat it as an insult and increase their final intensity.

In hindsight, we can say that.
However, we can still focus in beating Hawthorn at home with 20 points each quarter.
There is still 30% chance that Richmond will lose to Brisbane on Sunday. (but I believe Richmond dont want to go down to 5th).

I would like to urge the supporters attending the game (including myself) NOT to start any Mexican Wave even we are 80 points in front in the last quarter. Experience tells me that the WCE players slow down when they see the wave while the opposite treat it as an insult and increase their final intensity.
So many people really dislike the wave. I like it, gets people up and about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction The Round 23 Equation: Where do we finish

Back