Prediction The Run Home- The next six Games and beyond

What do you expect as Win/Loss ratio for the next 6 games?

• 6-0

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • 5-1

Votes: 19 15.6%
  • 4-2

Votes: 35 28.7%
  • 3-3

Votes: 38 31.1%
  • 2-4

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • 1-5

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • 0-6

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Well here we are. Congrats to the 15 of you that predicted we would be 5-1 out of that challenging 6 game stretch.

We have a massive opportunity on our hands now. onto Crows.
Would be interesting to see which team they predicted a loss against.

Rather GWS beat Hawks to knock stuffing out of them a bit and then we leapfrog them into top 4 in last game. Better to rely on us winning than others losing. Need to trust our form to last ( although it would be the greatest winning streak in club history to go through undefeated from here to win it all)

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Rather GWS beat Hawks to knock stuffing out of them a bit and then we leapfrog them into top 4 in last game. Better to rely on us winning than others losing. Need to trust our form to last ( although it would be the greatest winning streak in club history to go through undefeated from here to win it all)

We love creating history under Bevo.

Hawks, Lions are the two teams I want to avoid in the finals if possible. I said last year I feel the Hawks could become our next bogey side, and I still stand by it. Lions are in hot form like us, have had impressive wins away vs us and Port, and topped Sydney. But in between have been one or two goal wins vs ordinary teams. So still hard to get a finger on how good exactly. Obviously the less teams that match up well on us, the better. Hawks will need an upset win vs Giants away or the Blues to sneak in.

Plastics will lose next week to Brisbane anyway so agree better they win this week

Surely we are not worried about Brisbane. They have no second or third tall defenders.

Lucky to beat Sydney when they had only 2 on the the bench couple of weeks ago.

Port and Hawks have the midfields that I would be worried about.

Completed ladder predictor…

Win our last 3 and we’re a realistic chance to finish 3rd. 4th at worst.

Lose 1 and I can’t see us finishing lower than 6th.

I’d cop a loss leading in to finals. Going in 7-0 with 3 to 4 more games to win makes me nervous.

I'd rather finish fourth than third this year

Surely we are not worried about Brisbane. They have no second or third tall defenders.

Neale ran rampant unchecked in rnd13 and Hipwood of all players dominated our defensive structure

I wouldn’t expect the Dogs to go out with the same attitude but I wouldn’t quickly write off Brisbane

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With us playing the 1st game of this round and the last game of next week, playing with the good old ladder predictor has a scenario where we could be as low as 10th (if Essendon upset Fremantle) when we play Adelaide next week.

Crazy season I tell you, crazy.
lol that's nuts

As long as we’re there, Think we are capable of doing it from 4th, 6th or even 8th!
Heard it mentioned it’s been done from 8th before?

Lucky to beat Sydney when they had only 2 on the the bench couple of weeks ago.

Port and Hawks have the midfields that I would be worried about.
Brisbane @ the Gabba is only game I would have us starting as underdogs

Would be interesting to see which team they predicted a loss against.
At the time we were more interested in what they were smoking. Must have been some good shit.

Don't want to get ahead of ourselves but **** me we've given ourselves a real chance here. If that 4 weeks is replicated in finals we win it.

And we haven't put ourselves in a desperate position to get here.

Players like Macrae and Daniel can't get in. Harmes due back too.

First round picks across all the lines coming through - Sanders, Buss, Croft

Smith forgotten for the year too.

A tonne of father sons coming in 14 months' time.

Good time to be a dogs supporter.

Any chance we get to second?

Freo and Lions have some tricky games coming up.

Neither much good in Melbourne.

Though hoping the bombers come good is a bit much.
How about Sydney? The way they are traveling right now, nothing is guaranteed. A crazy, unpredictable year.
Very keen to see which Freo shows up tomorrow. Can't see them losing to Geelong up there but they've got a tough few games.

I think 15 wins and our good percentage will be good enough for top 4.

If we finish third or fourth...

Would you rather the other three teams in the top four all by interstate teams?

Would you prefer a Victorian team to finish top two (I.e. probably only Cats can achieve that)?

I.e.
1. Brisbane
2. Geelong
3. Sydney
4. WB
5. Freo

While that first final looks tough, at least we can take comfort knowing we will host a home SF with a good chance of playing Geelong at the MCG in the PF.

Even if Sydney and Geelong's positions in that example are swapped, Geelong might give themselves a chance to beat Sydney regardless of the venue...

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction The Run Home- The next six Games and beyond

Back