Prediction The Run Home- The next six Games and beyond

What do you expect as Win/Loss ratio for the next 6 games?

• 6-0

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • 5-1

Votes: 19 15.6%
  • 4-2

Votes: 35 28.7%
  • 3-3

Votes: 38 31.1%
  • 2-4

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • 1-5

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • 0-6

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

My hopes are:
Play Sydney week 1
Have Geelong make it to top 4

This gives us best chance of a home prelim IMO.

A lot of water to go under bridge until then obviously, we still need to lock down a top 8 spot to begin with so don't want to get too far ahead but that would be ideal situation to me.
Yep, that's what I'm hoping also.

3fa5eefcad38223b1f7db992fb7b99a7.jpg

Who would’ve thought this after the Port game. Mind blowing.

PS gamble responsibly

My hopes are:
Play Sydney week 1
Have Geelong make it to top 4

This gives us best chance of a home prelim IMO.

A lot of water to go under bridge until then obviously, we still need to lock down a top 8 spot to begin with so don't want to get too far ahead but that would be ideal situation to me.
Absolute ideal would be to meet Sydney at the MCG week 1. The way they are travelling, it's a possibility.

3fa5eefcad38223b1f7db992fb7b99a7.jpg

Who would’ve thought this after the Port game. Mind blowing.

PS gamble responsibly
I think we were $81 for the flag mid year. Did anyone responsibly get a piece of that?

Anyone fear Port? They smacked us up and took the shine off us belting sydney by belting them twice as hard
I don't want to be anywhere near Port or Brisbane. It'd be real handy if us and Sydney were 2 & 3 or 1 & 4, and they were the inverse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know when the Round 24 fixture gets released? Not that its a big mystery for us playing in Ballarat, will start between 12:00-2:00pm. Just whether its Saturday or Sunday.

Who do we think wins out of Carlton VS Hawks? They both only play bottom 4 sides in the last two rounds so this game is massive for both.

How do we finish on top

Sydney lose 2 pass them on percentage
Lions lose 2 2 pts ahead
Port lose 1 pass on percentage
Cats ditto
GWS ditto
Freo Lose 1 2 points ahead

We win all 3. Not called optimistic dog for nothing LOL.
Brisbane unlikely to lose 2. They'd win their home games at least. Shitney are in poor form but they'll get a few players back and I think they'll win enough to stay top 2 at least.

The rest I think happens. Though winning 3 for us won't be easy maintaining this form means it would probably happen. I don't think any of the remaining 3 have midfields that can beat ours, even the plastics will struggle like they did against Hawthorn. Hogan and Green are a concern though but our forwards should get enough supply just need to capitalise.

Perhaps it’s the scar tissue from last year where we only needed one more win to host a home final, but I don’t feel like we’re certainties against the Crows or the Roos. If we lower our intensity at all over the next two weeks we’ll drop one.

Brisbane unlikely to lose 2. They'd win their home games at least. Shitney are in poor form but they'll get a few players back and I think they'll win enough to stay top 2 at least.

The rest I think happens. Though winning 3 for us won't be easy maintaining this form means it would probably happen. I don't think any of the remaining 3 have midfields that can beat ours, even the plastics will struggle like they did against Hawthorn. Hogan and Green are a concern though but our forwards should get enough supply just need to capitalise.
Agree on Brisbane, but Sydney are in a huge hole. On current form, Collingwood can beat them this week and Essendon have a decent shot at Marvel.

If they drop those 2 (and lose some %) we can pass them.

Yeah, I concede highly unlikely but nothing is predictable this season. I had the lions and dogs top 4 before the season and about half through the season they looked more like bottom 4.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction The Run Home- The next six Games and beyond

Back