Game Day The Ugle-Hagan Cup - Western Bulldogs vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inbound to game - hoping for a better showing that last week. Please for the love of god bevo close down the corridor highway out of our F50.
Give 'em a cheer for us

Can't wait to see English vs Phillips. Hopefully English shows what he has leant from playing a couple of the best rucks In the game so far this year.

Will cumulative fatigue be a factor for any of the players tonight? Essendon have had an extra day's break.

I'm a little concerned for English who has had a big workload but so far he hasn't looked too troubled by fatigue.

Will cumulative fatigue be a factor for any of the players tonight? Essendon have had an extra day's break.

I'm a little concerned for English who has had a big workload but so far he hasn't looked too troubled by fatigue.

And a game less.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was hoping for and expecting that last week but Pittonet got the better of him hopefully a different story tonight
English beat putting imo. Won just as many hit outs (more to adv I believe) aswell as beating him around the ground. Did get pushed off the ball to easily though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back