The war against renewable energy

Remove this Banner Ad

Given we were talking about use of slave labour etc, we would need to ask the people in Tibet, Hong Kong, Xinyang but unfortunately they don't have the social credits to use the internet and it is jailtime if you say he isn't perfect.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

So what about Apple Iphone sweatshops? Textile sweatshops in Bangladesh? All owned by US corporations.
China is bringing more people out of poverty than any other country… the USA is creating more poverty in its own country. Tent cities everywhere…

Enjoy your hypocrisy …

Last edited:

Farmers starting to see the benefits of EVs … the misinformation about EVs not being suited to regional areas is slowing being exposed.

Businesses have many more purchasing options, and have large predictable kms or hours of work.

Businesses councils governments should be leading the way really deeds not words

Businesses have many more purchasing options, and have large predictable kms or hours of work.

Businesses councils governments should be leading the way really deeds not words
Do you think Farms aren’t businesses?
It would be rare to find a farm with out solar these days.
Farmers are all about reducing their costs.

EV tractors are coming…. How good is the follow me mode.

Always love a post about tractors!

US manufacturer, Factorial (yes, somebody else still makes batteries other than the PRC) has a quasi solid state battery that has been tested in the thousands by the likes of Mercedes. If it's ticking the boxes it can't be far off production. Allegedly higher energy densities and 30% less weight at a 'similar' cost to current Li ion batteries.

'Factorial's cells rely on "Factorial Electrolyte System Technology", with a lithium-metal anode, quasi-solid electrolyte and high-capacity cathode. The company says reliance on lightweight lithium metal currently enables an energy density up to 391 Wh/kg, well above the 300-Wh/kg ceiling of current-gen lithium-ion technology and more than double the 160-Wh/kg high-end capacity of typical lithium-iron-phosphate (LFP) batteries. The quasi-solid electrolyte improves safety in comparison to the liquid electrolytes in lithium-ion.

Factorial is ultimately aiming for vehicle ranges over 600 miles (966 km) per charge from a 90-kWh battery that drops around 30% in weight and size compared to a conventional lithium-ion pack. The FEST batteries are also designed to be produced using the same equipment used to produce lithium-ion batteries, with minimal change'

Tesla world’s number 1 selling car… but that’s not what skynews tells us?

What did Skynews tell you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

India times? Your search engine working over drive.

Tesla out sold Corolla …

In May 2023. Toyota sold 18340 New vehicles in Australia.
Tesla sold 4476
In May 2024 Toyota sold 23389 Vehicles in Australia.
Tesla sold 3567.

The Tesla Y and the Corolla are both sold in many markets around the world where other vehicles aren't.
For example SUV's are globally more popular than sedans now, but they have a different range here to what they have in Europe or the USA, but we all get Corolla's and Tesla's.

The Tesla Y is probably not competing directly with a Corolla.

This is what drives me mad about the government.

Wouldnt this have been a great chance to completely answer the question and compare the costs for everyone to see and listen?

Instead, it just turned into a we hate you bashing and people who think nuclear is the answer, are none the wiser.

Wouldnt this have been a great chance to completely answer the question and compare the costs for everyone to see and listen?

Instead, it just turned into a we hate you bashing and people who think nuclear is the answer, are none the wiser.

What annoys me is posts like this, when all the information about the cost of renewables is there for every person to see…

Don’t give it any fuel. Short sharp denigration

What annoys me is posts like this, when all the information about the cost of renewables is there for every person to see…

Its their job to answer the question. Answer it - it’s what they are paid to do. What a great chance to voice the difference rather than laugh and bicker like 15 year olds.

Not everyone sends their energy saving screenshots to bigfooty like you.

Last edited:
I remember a lot of faceook boomers talking about Germany when the war broke out.

Looks like their transition, along with most of the EU is going gangbusters.

I remember a lot of faceook boomers talking about Germany when the war broke out.

Looks like their transition, along with most of the EU is going gangbusters.

They have a lot of renewable capacity, but they still use gas, coal and Nuclear to fill the holes/
And Sweden and Finland have a crazy water to population ration that makes them irrelevant to most other countries.

Remove this Banner Ad

The war against renewable energy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back