Tickets vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi - was wondering if anyone can help with ticket info for this Friday.

So I am a member, and I’m registering for tickets to the game on Wednesday, so hopefully I’ll get one.

However, does anyone know what the deal is with MCC and AFL memberships with the reduced capacity?

My understanding is our membership allocation - as the away team - is 5000.

If I missed out on the member tickets, are AFL membership/MCC still able to be used? I have a couple of friends who are MCC/AFL members who won’t be using their ticket as they’re not Pies or Dogs fans, but I don’t know if with the reduced capacity, if the stadium structure is just Pies members/Dogs members and small general public sale.

If anyone was able to help would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!
Afl members/mcc etc go on sale tomorrow. After the club allocation window closes on weds morning it then goes to general public if any left.

Good luck to everyone vying for a ticket. I'm anxious already and I'm not trying to book one until next round.

We should be ok for Rd 2 with it being against the Eagirls and getting an earlier shot at tickets. Our biggest crowd against them is not a lot more than the capacity allowed.

Hopefully we can get increased capacity by then too.

I think afl member trumps club members in the pecking order.
Yeah and I didn't explain properly. What I meant was that dogs pies club support afl members get first dibs. What ever is left in the afl reserve goes to the other clubs afl members

Does anyone here know how guest tickets will work this season, ik there isn't any for round 1 but will they be available atleast for smaller matches in rounds 2 and beyond.

On LYA-L29 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don’t know if North or other clubs are doing the same - I’d assume so - but for us:

HOME GAME

You have to be at least a silver member to get a ticket.

The week of the game you register your membership barcode to tell the club you want to go. If you want to go with another member, you register their barcode as well.

As a member, you can’t buy a ticket along with yours for a non member i.e no guest passes.

If you want to go with a non-member, you’ll have to try in general admin/MCC/AFL Members.

AWAY GAMES

Essentially the same deal - for away games both at Marvel and MCG, members who have bought away game access will have to register their barcode with the club the week of the game. If you want to buy multiple tickets, you have to register your membership barcode and other members barcodes.

To buy tickets for non members, same deal - you can’t buy them with your membership as a plus one/guest membership. You have to try in general admin/AFL members/MCC.

Hope this makes sense.

Again, this is what we are doing as I understand it - I don’t imagine North and other clubs would be doing it differently, but I don’t know for sure.

To make certain, I’d suggest sending North an email or give them a call to clarify what you can and can’t do.

I don’t know if North or other clubs are doing the same - I’d assume so - but for us:

HOME GAME

You have to be at least a silver member to get a ticket.

The week of the game you register your membership barcode to tell the club you want to go. If you want to go with another member, you register their barcode as well.

As a member, you can’t buy a ticket along with yours for a non member i.e no guest passes.

If you want to go with a non-member, you’ll have to try in general admin/MCC/AFL Members.

AWAY GAMES

Essentially the same deal - for away games both at Marvel and MCG, members who have bought away game access will have to register their barcode with the club the week of the game. If you want to buy multiple tickets, you have to register your membership barcode and other members barcodes.

To buy tickets for non members, same deal - you can’t buy them with your membership as a plus one/guest membership. You have to try in general admin/AFL members/MCC.

Hope this makes sense.

Again, this is what we are doing as I understand it - I don’t imagine North and other clubs would be doing it differently, but I don’t know for sure.

To make certain, I’d suggest sending North an email or give them a call to clarify what you can and can’t do.

Sorry Leon, I don't believe there is any registering with the club. You just input your barcodes into either Ticketek or Ticketmaster depending on which ground the game is at for the game you want to attend.

And the priority order and on sale times.

Last edited:
I was just reading the article on the bulldog website about buying tickets for Round 1, and there was one important point and that is that the barcode you need to use, is not the barcode on your membership card, but the one the club has emailed you.

Apparently the 2 are different.

First time my MCC membership has come in handy since 2016.
Got front row level 2 with a mate and for the first time in history Members will be allowed to drink beer at their seats!
Cannot wait!
Good luck to everyone trying to snaffle a ticket but I think round 2 against the Eagles is a more realistic target.

First time my MCC membership has come in handy since 2016.
Got front row level 2 with a mate and for the first time in history Members will be allowed to drink beer at their seats!
Cannot wait!
Good luck to everyone trying to snaffle a ticket but I think round 2 against the Eagles is a more realistic target.
Well done. Be loud. Be very loud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was just reading the article on the bulldog website about buying tickets for Round 1, and there was one important point and that is that the barcode you need to use, is not the barcode on your membership card, but the one the club has emailed you.

Apparently the 2 are different.
There’s an “away” barcode.

Two questions.

Is the barcode the same every week?

Any chance I will get tickets to Good Friday game?

No, there is a barcode for home games and a barcode for away games.

I think the crowd capacity will have increased by Good Friday.

Good luck to everyone vying for a ticket. I'm anxious already and I'm not trying to book one until next round.
Id imagine round two against an interstate team shouldn't be too outrageous. I am nervous af for tomorrow though. We look to be in the clear, at least for now with COVID, so just increase the crowd capacity ffs. 75k would see most Pies and Dogs fans get a seat even with MCC/AFL members..

hey guys, firstly, i will always love treloar!! our loss. secondly, this ticketing thing is so wrong, the allocations are bullshit.
im a legend so got first dibbs for our club, well after the mcc and afl!, here is what i discovered; i had my pc logged in and cycling at 12.52, it was still cycling and i had not selected anything 5 min past 1pm, i got on my ipad, i didnt log in, i just went to the page, no queue, i put in the 4 barcodes and went to the next step, still not logged in, i had 2 choices, for some reason only general works, select general, i picked best available, i wish id picked level 1 but i wasnt game, i got level 2, row e so pretty happy with that, im not sure when it logged me in during this, but i got tickets quickly, and my pc was still in the queue. good luck. but not friday! Treloar to kick a bag, but we still win!!! cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Tickets vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back