Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

Tell that to the Wonders. They just delisted their ex-captain because they had 'too many active posters'
Sometimes you've just got to pave the way for a "league legend" like ~checks notes~ Moz.

Tell that to the Wonders. They just delisted their ex-captain because they had 'too many active posters'

As he has mentioned in this Thread tonight, his priorities are elsewhere now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plus-- is their any group of "nicer" people in the league than @Tigerturbulance , @Elton Johns Wig , @Bonz & @Mobbs ?
Apparently there is...

Got tagged in here, interesting read.

Thanks for speaking on behalf of everyone The Filth Wizard, now I know what I'm supposed to agree with.

Your head is already big enough … PLUS I hate you now
Moz ones hate of something is only as equal to its deep underlying love for it..

you are a beautiful soul and we are very lucky to have you with us..

just as excited as we are to share that same love with Frothies Mcveigh 👀

I don't recall that being the main criticism. And as I said earlier, they weren't ready when they went up because they failed. They did nothing to gauge the market, they came in incomplete. If there was any criticism in that vein, expansion in general was the surprise - everyone knows there's going to be a 14th bid, the premise of further expansion isn't surprising anyone.

The market is different now. Nobody wants byes, nobody wants short seasons. The pressure to have as many active posters and hit 1000 posts every week is gone. We are in a market relatively unaffected now by a worldwide disease.

A high quality bid can go up in four months and still be a legit chance for admission, why rush people who want to take their time?

I hope somebody opposes your expansion bid as strongly and bitterly as you opposed expansion over the past 5 years Filthy.

We all remember how you killed the vampires and broke Millky's heart.

I hope somebody opposes your expansion bid as strongly and bitterly as you opposed expansion over the past 5 years Filthy.

We all remember how you killed the vampires and broke Millky's heart.

I'd kill that side ten times over if I could. It's bad enough we have elderly snake men.

how do we know that the vampires arnt giving it another crack??
yShdpsUiDHjKrz02dxuV2ItkEz4aB8gTLR5shouSX70.jpg

Millky? Who is Millky?

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

Back