Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

3. The two new SFA club bids are still mysteriously silent, time is running out. Maybe now that most teams have faced their Bye round, the seemingly urgent need to remove it is no longer a driving force. There really isn’t any other feasible reason to launch. Looks like the Bye is here to stay for at least one more season.

Unless you have information that I don't about the start date for Season 35, any potential expansion club has 3 months until they need to present to KP.

Not sure why you feel the need to rush it Masha73.

Unless you have information that I don't about the start date for Season 35, any potential expansion club has 3 months until they need to present to KP.

For Season 35 though? Cos you need a committee vote to get it in, and in 2 weeks time you're going to lose alot of skippers and LGs once their seasons are done...

For Season 35 though? Cos you need a committee vote to get it in, and in 2 weeks time you're going to lose alot of skippers and LGs once their seasons are done...

Have you seen who's currently in the committee?

Most of them can barely spend 24 hours off BigFooty.

Must be a precedent that was set 4 seasons ago maybe.

Ffs I retired from this stupid thing and I'm still getting harassed by sad middle aged men.
Some of us would be grateful for that kind of attention

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2. The committee is asleep.
Good Morning Tuesday GIF by Robert E Blackmon

1. The admin is asleep.
2. The committee is asleep.
3. The league is going through the motions.

Nah mate, leagues in the best shape its even been according to the league admin who decided to wake up as soon as someone dare be critical

1. The Bye sucks. I mean REALLY sucks!

2. Bring on the next expansion team.

3. Did I tell you the Bye REALLY sucks?
So needy. surely one can find something to do on the bye round

Sounds like Brenton Davy might have been unimpressed with having to shirtfront his own reflection in the mirror.

Might have called himself soft at one point too, pretty sure
I heard he gave himself the silent treatment

Three Things - Rd 11
cQtQtTk.png

THREE THINGS I LEARNT THIS WEEK

ROUND 11

Three things I learnt this week...
  1. Another week, another legend neglected. This time it was Dingster & Test Tickle. The Hall of Shame shining a light once again on unsung heroes.
  2. Jabba73 must have had a dressing down from his expansion bid buddies this week, still no cryptic non leaks and it's already Tuesday...
  3. Coney Island is cursed. I repeat, CONEY ISLAND IS CURSED... AND THERE'S NO WAY WE COULD POSSIBLY WIN THIS WEEK
Over to you Sweet FA! 👍

cQtQtTk.png

THREE THINGS I LEARNT THIS WEEK

ROUND 11

Three things I learnt this week...
  1. Another week, another legend neglected. This time it was Dingster & Test Tickle. The Hall of Shame shining a light once again on unsung heroes.
  2. Jabba73 must have had a dressing down from his expansion bid buddies this week, still no cryptic non leaks and it's already Tuesday...
  3. Coney Island is cursed. I repeat, CONEY ISLAND IS CURSED... AND THERE'S NO WAY WE COULD POSSIBLY WIN THIS WEEK
Over to you Sweet FA! 👍
In reply to No3.

It was a great chant that went up on Sunday..

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

Back