Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

Laziest no u I ever saw man.
Sorry, my narcissism and sense of self worth runs so deep I can't fathom someone forgetting about me, so I just assumed it was a tokenistic greeting.

I hope you're well. With any luck I'll see you next week.

Sorry, my narcissism and sense of self worth runs so deep I can't fathom someone forgetting about me, so I just assumed it was a tokenistic greeting.

I hope you're well. With any luck I'll see you next week.

Still got it

1. History will be made this weekend. Either the Bombers become the first club to win six premierships or they will lose their status as the only club to go back to back. Reputable betting agencies have already paid out on a Bombers loss. The dodgy ones are pretending it won’t happen.
2. Anyone short of cash or favours should be making hay while the awards season sun shines. Once again, no shortage of manoeuvring and blatant begging for votes in apparently highly sought after awards. If you have votes to sell, there won’t be a better time to maximise your returns.
3. With the end of the season only a few days away, we will inevitably bid farewell to some people that have helped make this place somewhere we like to be. Thank you all for your efforts, enjoy your break and hope to see you back when the urge to be unduly castigated tugs at the very fibres of your being. It is time for the lazy LGs to get out and recruit their replacements, the forward thinking ones have been busy for a while now.

Last edited:
Three Things - Season 34
cQtQtTk.png

Season 34

Three things I learnt this week season...
  1. Expansion was bad, but the Old Boys were good.
  2. Media is going the way of the dinosaurs...
  3. ...and the Committee Room might be the asteroid.
Over to you one last time Sweet FA :thumbsu:

1. First
2. To
3. Six

As much as I may not see eye to eye with the Bombers at times, I do recognise that history was made today. Congratulations.

PS. Just a friendly reminder that the Furies had three chances to be first to six, losing by a combined total of 156 points across those games.

1. First
2. To
3. Six

As much as I may not see eye to eye with the Bombers at times, I do recognise that history was made today. Congratulations.

PS. Just a friendly reminder that the Furies had three chances to be first to six, losing by a combined total of 156 points across those games.
Such a friendly reminder. You're a man of the people Baz.

ycB9B40.png

1: iDon is in a league of his own with 6 flags all won at one club.

2: gab213 9 qoals today means for games played he has the highest average of qoals kicked, thank you Falconista for this stat.

3: The return of HaroLad and Baghdad’s back to back winning captain is complete. He was far too good today at CHF .

1. GF week was lots of fun and full of drama, despite OOBs not being in GF :sadv1:

2. So many peeps put in way too many hours into this fantasy world (me now included -doh!) - You lot do make it fun and your effort is appreciated :blueheart:
(and then I ponder just what you could do if you invested that time/effort into IRL stuff 🤔 LOL).

3. History was made twice this week with:
a) #firsttosix carna bombers ~woot woot~ to all you guys :fourleaf: and
b) First married couple to take Sweet FA by storm ~ EKA and MM~ Gooooooo Twin Turbo's doing the double 💕 (ohh and I'm not an ALT or list clogger lol)

b) First married couple to take Sweet FA by storm ~ EKA and MM~ Gooooooo Twin Turbo's doing the double 💕 (ohh and I'm not an ALT or list clogger lol)

Second but to pay credit where due the best my missus ever managed was the Bears HOF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. GF week was lots of fun and full of drama, despite OOBs not being in GF :sadv1:

2. So many peeps put in way too many hours into this fantasy world (me now included -doh!) - You lot do make it fun and your effort is appreciated :blueheart:
(and then I ponder just what you could do if you invested that time/effort into IRL stuff 🤔 LOL).

3. History was made twice this week with:
a) #firsttosix carna bombers ~woot woot~ to all you guys :fourleaf: and
History was also made with Robertio & I to both win Deestroy Medals 😎

1. Ligma's move to ruck rover after Bombers lost Ava was sensational
2. Ligma's dedication of her Deestroy to Ava was sensational
3. OOB's looking very dangerous for season 35

1. philreich is transforming match posting
  2. BLUEALLTHRU is the best list manager in the business. Prepared to make the tough calls at any time.
  3. gab213 9 goal haul is the most since Finbar19 slotted 11 in the season 26 GF against the Frighting Furies
  4. sweetfa.plus is the best thing since sliced bread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

Back