Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

Three Things - Rd 10
cQtQtTk.png

THREE THINGS I LEARNT THIS WEEK

ROUND 10

Three things I learnt this week...
  1. I just can't say enough good things about Hate 's SweetFA.plus qooty compendium... such an amazing resource for all of us, I look forward to people being a bit more creative with how they utilise it in the coming seasons.
  2. DenieD 's rolling All-SFA side is a sham. Don't get me wrong, All-SFA related media is good media... but gee there's some howlers in there!! Isn't that right Falconista?
  3. Coney Island is cursed. It's been so long since we've got to enjoy #thestreak, our clothes have practically fused to our skin at this point. Shame such a ripping skipper as Tonga Bob hasn't had a better run of form at the helm.
Over to you Sweet FA! 👍

@DenieD 's rolling All-SFA side is a sham. Don't get me wrong, All-SFA related media is good media... but gee there's some howlers in there!! Isn't that right @Falconista?
Spot on!

jackster83 is the best fullback of the season thus far. Bar none. And, it's not even close!

1) The return of Reginald Perrin to the SFA is the feel good story of the season;
2) We’re gonna need another night of activity during Awards Week just to fit in the In Memoriam segment;
3) Yeah we’re cursed. Not EKA winner cursed, we’re still alive after all, but damn.

1. The Demons haven't won a game
2. since we were forced to play in the bye round by Callums_Guns
3. This is woefully unfair and against physio guidelines etc hence we are losing games now

Are 1 & 2 part of the same story?

1. The named team is irrelevant. Bench players have spent more time in defence than our named all-SFA back pockets. For the ninth time in nine games this season, one of our back pockets have been removed before the end of the first quarter.
2. The Bombers have nursed another opposition milestone player to a BOG performance. 0 marks, 0 handballs and 11 goals 2 behinds from 13 kicks. Maybe the Sim forgot to replace the all-SFA defenders moved from defence?
3. The two new SFA club bids are still mysteriously silent, time is running out. Maybe now that most teams have faced their Bye round, the seemingly urgent need to remove it is no longer a driving force. There really isn’t any other feasible reason to launch. Looks like the Bye is here to stay for at least one more season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please don’t, not sure what I did wrong.
Spill the beans mate. You seem to know alot about supposed expansion bids?

Spill the beans mate. You seem to know alot about supposed expansion bids?
Someone told me info about the alleged bids because I was "postulating too much out in the open".

Now I am sworn to secrecy about a couple of players and it's driving me nuts.

Someone told me info about the alleged bids because I was "postulating too much out in the open".

Now I am sworn to secrecy about a couple of players and it's driving me nuts.
You can tell me mate, i won't tell Jabba73.

He shouldn't have to.

They should be out in the open at this late stage.

I've heard a rumour they are being so purposely secretive that they are both playing out their own seasons in a PM and one guy already has four Fred Medals.

I've heard a rumour they are being so purposely secretive that they are both playing out their own seasons in a PM and one guy already has four Fred Medals.
Congratulations mate 🎉

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

Back