Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Chewing gum and walking at the same time is too high an expectation to put on some clubs representatives. The taxing task of selecting their all-SFA nominations means any rule change proposal discussions need to be postponed until some undisclosed time in the future. Embarrassing.
2. The SFA has not run out of media ideas. A couple of new threads from some new to the task have thrown up something very different for discussion to anything previously attempted. Nice to see innovation isn’t dead.
3. The random Sim is throwing up some surprising consistencies. The laws of probability suggests that will change, is the upcoming finals series the catalyst for some extraordinary happenings?
You guys made the finals AGAIN. I missed out on finals AGAIN. If it was up to me I'd make sure you finished last every season. When are you going to get it through your head? The sim IS random and the simmers are NOT corrupt.

You guys made the finals AGAIN. I missed out on finals AGAIN. If it was up to me I'd make sure you finished last every season. When are you going to get it through your head? The sim IS random and the simmers are NOT corrupt.
Nice melt.

What a shame that is all you can get out of wha has been said. You have missed the point entirely.

1) I've finally cracked the code to Coney Island qooty victories, and that is me being in a brewery when the match is posted;
2) Therefore I am going to set up a brewery in the off-season;
3) There is enough time in the off-season for me to set up a brewery.

Why are
1) I've finally cracked the code to Coney Island qooty victories, and that is me being in a brewery when the match is posted;
2) Therefore I am going to set up a brewery in the off-season;
3) There is enough time in the off-season for me to set up a brewery.
I think I may be able to help you out there.

It just so happens the OOB's just opened a Brewery this season at Spotswood.

18623318_1715244208490496_5359744392368205052_o.jpg

Callums_Guns did a lot of work along with other members of the LG to get it open this season.

275849032_5636867402994804_3049488369732772220_n.jpg

You would be more then welcome at the OOB's for next season, so you could share in the joy that is to be had at all the Spotswood facilities.

I will get my LG group onto your recruitment now. Tigerturbulance Callums_Guns Elton Johns Wig Mobbs

I would like to take this moment to welcome you in advance.

1)The Bears did it for JoshPlasticSpork in his 47th attempt at a 150th and there was no beautiful artwork calling Wayneo a campaigner

2) There seems to be a bit of a lull around the place at the present time, and I will try to rectify that in S35…

3) …which is in, what, 3 months?

1)The Bears did it for JoshPlasticSpork in his 47th attempt at a 150th and there was no beautiful artwork calling Wayneo a campaigner

2) There seems to be a bit of a lull around the place at the present time, and I will try to rectify that in S35…

3) …which is in, what, 3 months?
Seriously, why do we have to only have 2 seasons a calendar year.

Why not just have a month break and then get back into it.

Why are

I think I may be able to help you out there.

It just so happens the OOB's just opened a Brewery this season at Spotswood.

18623318_1715244208490496_5359744392368205052_o.jpg

Callums_Guns did a lot of work along with other members of the LG to get it open this season.

275849032_5636867402994804_3049488369732772220_n.jpg

You would be more then welcome at the OOB's for next season, so you could share in the joy that is to be had at all the Spotswood facilities.

I will get my LG group onto your recruitment now. Tigerturbulance Callums_Guns Elton Johns Wig Mobbs

I would like to take this moment to welcome you in advance.
If me sitting in OOFbrauhaus drinking your beer each game day in season 35 guarantees a Coney Island premiership then I volunteer as tribute.

I need time to build a brewery.

Speaking from someone who has only seen snippets of what it takes to get a season together and humming along, it would be adding to an already hectic schedule for the people behind the scenes. That’s 3 sets of fixtures, 3 sets of awards ceremonies, and so on and so forth.

Running the league is a thankless task and it takes a fair bit of planning and consolidation to get it all together. I’ve only been back for about 49 seconds and I can already see that the fixturing is a bit of a sore point, and the only logical solution is to either add another team, thus diluting an already shallow pool, or folding/merging a club so that there are an even amount of teams playing each week.

Adding another season is not realistic, Bono.

Speaking from someone who has only seen snippets of what it takes to get a season together and humming along, it would be adding to an already hectic schedule for the people behind the scenes. That’s 3 sets of fixtures, 3 sets of awards ceremonies, and so on and so forth.

Running the league is a thankless task and it takes a fair bit of planning and consolidation to get it all together. I’ve only been back for about 49 seconds and I can already see that the fixturing is a bit of a sore point, and the only logical solution is to either add another team, thus diluting an already shallow pool, or folding/merging a club so that there are an even amount of teams playing each week.

Volunteers to start being paid minimum 800k a season to help run the league. More people would jump on and help being simmers, graphic designers and award celebrants. Unfortunately Kennedy Parker pockets all that SFA money himself whilst he sits in his throne and watches the SFA die a horrible death

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Volunteers to start being paid minimum 800k a season to help run the league. More people would jump on and help being simmers, graphic designers and award celebrants. Unfortunately Kennedy Parker pockets all that SFA money himself whilst he sits in his throne and watches the SFA die a horrible death
4CF461E9-5A39-4438-A55C-32255A64564D.gif

Would give Kennedy Parker the vapours and exacerbate his fondness for Laudanum.

Fair call and makes a lot of sense

Bang on with the first part.

As for the fixturing I think the season length is more an issue than the bye. If we can find a way to add another 4-5 rounds with multiple byes per round and everyone gets an extra couple of home and away games maybe we can swing it.

Bang on with the first part.

As for the fixturing I think the season length is more an issue than the bye. If we can find a way to add another 4-5 rounds with multiple byes per round and everyone gets an extra couple of home and away games maybe we can swing it.
Play everyone 3 times over the two seasons each calendar year.

If needs be, have a couple of weeks where multiple teams have a Bye.

Play everyone 3 times over the two seasons each calendar year.

If needs be, have a couple of weeks where multiple teams have a Bye.

Yep, this is how I used to fixture and always assumed it had stayed in place (you could basically set and forget the years fixture and make any cosmetic changes for a rivalry/heritage round). Multiple byes won’t hurt and is a lot more ideal than five teams bowing out of the league yesterday until Feb 2023.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

Back