Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

DenieD creating 10 shitty magnificent threads in a week isn’t a good thing for the league.
Jack Black Smile GIF

1. Pettiness and self interest are still the main drivers of decision making by teams unsure of who they are and what they stand for. Pity
2. Looks like a bumper crop of rookies that are ready to take all before them this season. Will be a breath of fresh air through the stale malaise that permeates itself around the general vicinity of the self appointed guardians of the SFA.
3. Early signs are the randomness of the Sim has failed to atone for last seasons results. There is a sameness about who is where on the ladder already.

1. Don't pick up the phone. You know he's only callin' 'cause he's drunk and alone

2. Don't let him in. You have to kick him out again

3: Don't be his friend. You know you're gonna wake up in his bed in the mornin'

Media is overrated. This is like saying "woo hoo, Footy Classified is now on three nights a week". We're here for match threads.

Big yourself up.
Media is overrated.

Good media is not.*
*I haven't seen any good media yet

1 When I grow up I want to be just like the sexy kitten Bonz : my newest qoal kicking - .gif making hero!
2 I always have known that Tigerturbulance is a great husband, but I learnt he's also a sensational leader on and off the qooty field
3a Don't ask for a Pina Colada at the Guinness Bar and 3b I then learnt that the Gumbies are a lovely supporting bunch of people to banter with

ps I have learnt so much this week in the SFA Sweet FA, being a Rook Rookie and all, (like WTF my brain is full) but these are the stand out learnings for me

pps - I still want to know WHY you use Q in the front of everything... Anyone, Anyone, Beuller?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Don't pick up the phone. You know he's only callin' 'cause he's drunk and alone

2. Don't let him in. You have to kick him out again

3: Don't be his friend. You know you're gonna wake up in his bed in the mornin'
2019 iron cowboy wtf GIF by Professional Bull Riders (PBR)

Three Things - Rd 2
cQtQtTk.png

THREE THINGS I LEARNT THIS WEEK

ROUND 2

Three things I learnt this week...

1. TheMediaFactory has well and truly delivered. 4 media threads have already rolled off the factory floor and into production, the latest being damicky 's 'The Limburger Files' which is right on brand and also lifted the lid on the S19 Grand Final fiasco.

2. Pickitt has well and truly rebranded himself as an artist of some repute, with a well timed subscription to an AI art generation service doing wonders not only for his profile, but also for the league as a response to the stream of low quality, spam media that dominated Round 1.

3. Who knew tagging someone for 174 days straight would actually work? I can only imagine Frankston Rover 's unbridled excitement at working through all of his notifications this week. I wonder just how many future posts Kennedy Parker had queued up for him? :think:

Over to you Sweet :thumbsu:

Last edited:
1. TheMediaFactory has well and truly delivered. 4 media threads have already rolled off the factory floor and into production, the latest being damicky 's 'The Limburger Files' which is right on brand and also lifted the lid on the S19 Grand Final fiasco.

2. Pickitt has well and truly rebranded himself as an artist of some repute, with a well timed subscription to an AI art generation service doing wonders not only for his profile, but also for the league as a response to the stream of low quality, spam media that dominated Round 1.
What are you trying to say here?

The other guy.

That said, even s**t media is good media.

On the contrary my friend, all TheMediaFactory™ offerings are bespoke and handcrafted one of a kind productions.
As NaturalDisaster showed us this week.

You could even do a budget line for ideas anyone could pick up, then again you might not wish to sully your good brand.

As NaturalDisaster showed us this week.

You could even do a budget line for ideas anyone could pick up, then again you might not wish to sully your good brand.

TIF is proud of the product that he created for me so far

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

Back