Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

1. THIS
1. Our Premiership backline is only as good as the Random Sim leaving them in the ******* positions we picked them in. Every loss this season has been proceeded by at least 2 of our back 6 being benched or traded into the forward pocket.
2. Letting in 9 unanswered goals in the 3rd quarter is a recipe for failure, especially against a side stuck to the bottom of the ladder. At least the Feenix are finally living up to their name.
3. Good to see more players still joining the SFA, gives even more credence to the calls to be careful with new rookies, it can take a while for them to feel at home or even join in.
Well said jabba, I want to really emphasise the ‘random’ sim

1. kananooks gives off big 'Buscemi on a couch putting on lipstick and tending to his list' vibes. The pitch is doing a fair bit inside that noggin of theirs.
i just read over this again sorry. can i get some context? 🤔

thrilled to have made it to #1 on this weeks list by the way

any publicity is good publicity right?

1. THIS

Well said jabba, I want to really emphasise the ‘random’ sim
i read some rules about this sort of stuff so am keeping my thoughts to myself as much as i can

but if today wasnt a punishment for taking the piss the first few weeks.. i dont know what is.

funny how the random sim and the mods tend to deal out their punishment side by side..

i just read over this again sorry. can i get some context? 🤔

thrilled to have made it to #1 on this weeks list by the way

any publicity is good publicity right?
Totally.

Good to see more players still joining the SFA, gives even more credence to the calls to be careful with new rookies, it can take a while for them to feel at home or even join in.
echoing this.. took me a month or so to even look at what was going on.

if it wasnt for the tags. i probably never even would have looked into what frost signed me up to..

luckily ive been on the sc boards for the good part of 10 years. so i half understood the banter before i even arrived.

would feel for some fresh faced big footy rookies being thrown into the deep end here though.

would feel for some fresh faced big footy rookies being thrown into the deep end here though.
That was S33 me. I kind of expected some fantasy football bit with super stats nerds obsessing in the back of the sports bar, didn't know what to expect from serial_thrilla's call (basically "ya like $h!+posting, right?").

I get the impression the old Qooty campaigners like it when n00bs dive in and dish out, as long as they take it back in stride. Not a good place for thin skins or anger junkies.

That was S33 me. I kind of expected some fantasy football bit with super stats nerds obsessing in the back of the sports bar, didn't know what to expect from serial_thrilla's call (basically "ya like $h!+posting, right?").

I get the impression the old Qooty campaigners like it when n00bs dive in and dish out, as long as they take it back in stride. Not a good place for thin skins or anger junkies.
Yeah, serial's a real dorky stats nerd, I see why you got that impression.

Yeah, serial's a real dorky stats nerd, I see why you got that impression.
Captain, my Captain kept that part of his persona on the DL while on recruiting trips.

Stats actually turned out pretty interesting, just to get a sense for the environment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats man. You can tap the shift key while typing. I'm proud of your achievement.
Omg Thank you so much!!! I’ve been working on it for a long time, been strengthening those fingers for quite some time doing finger curls.

So are you saying Nooky - that you have feelings for me...

blush-blushing.gif

aaaaaawwwwwwwww shucks, you're making me blush

There goes most of the Bears list.

There goes most of the Bears list.
I'm sure that I'm late to this party, but I just noticed your AFL allegiance... giving a whole new dimension to your handle Over The Post.

ill-just-leave-now-the-simpsons.gif

I'm sure that I'm late to this party, but I just noticed your AFL allegiance... giving a whole new dimension to your handle Over The Post.

Oh hardy har har, ever so witty

****s not given; AFL is finished for the year, roll on next season

Oh hardy har har, ever so witty

*s not given; AFL is finished for the year, roll on next season

Really not trying to give you a hard time, but I couldn't resist the joke.

True story: 15 years ago I bought a pair of Richo's boots. He had a sponsorship deal and only wore them a couple of times before passing them on.
First night at training, shiny new Air Zoom 90s, proudly thumped one in from dead in front 20 metres out. Straight through the behinds. Certificate of authenticity, right there!

Three Things - Rd 6
cQtQtTk.png

THREE THINGS I LEARNT THIS WEEK

ROUND 6

Three things I learnt this week...
  1. Broken has come around to my way of thinking. I'm not exactly sure what that means, but I like it.
  2. Warriors are deservedly up and about... #thestreak is on!
  3. ShaunDuggan's career is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. Grats on 400 sir.
Over to you Sweet FA! :think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 34 Reflections

Remove this Banner Ad

Back