Preview Time and Place - Finals Scheduling

Remove this Banner Ad

Well it's got logos, you would assume it's made by the club.

Definitely official unless you're really good at photoshop. That font would be hard to match, and it's the one the AFL have been using. Even "Geelong Cats" points to it being official, as that's their official AFL name (as per scoreboards and ladders), like "Gold Coast Suns" and "GWS Giants" as opposed to just "Fremantle."

Probably made official when word went out that Fremantle were tanking against St Kilda, almost shooting themselves in the foot at the prospect of a home final...

So you guys were at 100% against Brisbane? Shit, you got bigger problems than worrying about the team we put out there.

So Vlad gets caught out being a liar again, hardly something new. He's one of the most dishonest people in sports administration. Hope he gets hit by a bus on the way down to Geelong.

"It's just an idea, it won't be decided until the end of the round"

O rly
gese4u7y.jpg

Integrity.
Transparency.
Fairness.

Are 3 words that have no place being mentioned in the same sentence as Vlad and the AFL.

Appears pies will play sat night setting them up for a potential Perth trip the following Friday night

That's a piece of good news

Now no whining lets get on with supporting the team on Saturday

I'll be buying as many child tickets I can get hold of for nobody to attend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a protest I think all Freo members should try and buy a ticket, then not show up! That will do the Geelong economy a shite load of good and even less of them will see the game live!
Well that would be a change for the books.

Vlad confirmed it.

1,000 Freo supporters went to last years final at the G.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Time and Place - Finals Scheduling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back