Review Time for excuses are over....Carlton v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

FFUUUCCKKK!!!!!

Shit house Disposal
Shocking Decision Making
Poor Work Rate
Constantly Playing wide
Same old Passenegers
Poor finishing, Kick the goal if in or near 50, piss farting around to much.
Smurf was a big late loss
Kreuzer would of been more then handy,BUT Sandilands is just daylight ahead of others atm.

That's why we lost...............

Anyway liked Hendo's game.:thumbsu:
Bower looked good when he started a gallop.;)
Kreuzers injury:thumbsdown:

Gutted on this game, i really believed we would come out after last weeks game, and show more then we did (intensity,hunger,aggression etc) we looked flat again.:(

WTF does it take until there is 15 minutes to go in the match before they start playing down the corridor???

I have no doubt Ratten is instructing them to do this but they refuse to carry it out. We can criticise our wasted opportunities but half of them were on shit angles.

Why does a player who has the ball 60m out in the middle of the ground kick sideways???

Absolutely pathetic conservative loser brand of footy we played tonight and the fact we came back in the end after taking the game on makes me sick in the stomach. Just a totally gutless performance and one of the most frustrating games I've seen.

Lets face it, none of us are giving Freo any credit.

They are a top 4 side, they've shown that all year,
okay we had the thing 390 times,
and were up and down like a brides nighty,
... but they are a decent team.

We had Thornton against Sandilands at centre bounces tonight.
It doesnt always go our way.

Yep

They are a team who are coached well.
They play to their strengths
They have some elite players who have pride in their performance
They have recruited well
They have a good game plan which they stick to

Henderson had what I thought was probably his best game for us so far.
Waite and Walker needed to put in really solid efforts as two of our more senior players but don't think either of them really stood out.
Judd was good with a very physical tag all night and Betts gets an honourable mention for his final quarter, as does Bower for a solid return.

Really believed we needed to attack the ball harder, play faster football, playing on at all chances and use the corridor more often, rather than just the final quarter.

Disappointed, really thought we'd bounce back from last week's debacle.

Don't post anything negative, or we will be seen as anti Carlton, our great team is beyond criticism.

Joseph out ???? Go back and have a look at how many touches Ballantyne (arguably Freo's most dangerous forward when Pav isn't there and certainly their most dangerous small forward) got.

Armfield out ???? Go back and have a look at how many touches (useful ones) that Hill got. And then take note of how many times Armfield was responsible for him NOT getting it, or not getting a useful disposal.

Jesus H ... you people are scapegoat mad. Why aren't you howling for Carrazzo's head? Pavlich had a fair bit of it and when Carrazzo got it, he turned it over repeatedly going inside our forward 50.

But no, it was all the fault of this year's whipping boys, Joseph and Armfield.

We didn't have too many winners on the night, but Armfield and Joseph were far from losers.

Yes well we all know Carazzo is turn over king, but he has done well so far this season.

WTF does it take until there is 15 minutes to go in the match before they start playing down the corridor???

I have no doubt Ratten is instructing them to do this but they refuse to carry it out. We can criticise our wasted opportunities but half of them were on shit angles.

Why does a player who has the ball 60m out in the middle of the ground kick sideways???

Absolutely pathetic conservative loser brand of footy we played tonight and the fact we came back in the end after taking the game on makes me sick in the stomach. Just a totally gutless performance and one of the most frustrating games I've seen.

Thats one of my biggest bitches... when we play the corridor and use our speed, there isnt a team in the league who can match us but we are constantly running the ball out to the wings and turning it over.

We should always use the corridor to enter the forwardline and use the use the flanks and wings to pull the opposition midfield out of position for a quick transition into the corridor.

MS, honestly, you're a mod and you're stooping to the lower levels that the rest of us often visit ;)

You're whinging about us whinging - go read my post in the other thread:thumbsu:

I am sick of the same people posting the same stuff everytime we have a loss. It is almost like a Caroline Wilson copy & paste job the way certain supporters turn up on cue after a loss, but do not join in discussion in this board at any other time. In fact some of then join in the bullshit banter about our club on Bay 13 more than they post on our board. You never see them in the pre-match discussion threads, or the team selection threads, or any of the between game discussion threads. They just sit & wait for a loss & then come on here & post the same rubbish.

As far as I'm concerned, if the posters concerned are only going to show up after a loss so they can vent their spleen, virtually behaving like trolls, then we are better off without them.

Well that is funny, because I have been here through hail or shine, I will be very postive when we get smashed and put in piss poor performances from now on.

Joseph out ???? Go back and have a look at how many touches Ballantyne (arguably Freo's most dangerous forward when Pav isn't there and certainly their most dangerous small forward) got.

Armfield out ???? Go back and have a look at how many touches (useful ones) that Hill got. And then take note of how many times Armfield was responsible for him NOT getting it, or not getting a useful disposal.

Jesus H ... you people are scapegoat mad. Why aren't you howling for Carrazzo's head? Pavlich had a fair bit of it and when Carrazzo got it, he turned it over repeatedly going inside our forward 50.

But no, it was all the fault of this year's whipping boys, Joseph and Armfield.

We didn't have too many winners on the night, but Armfield and Joseph were far from losers.

I'm glad someone else noticed the jobs that Army & AJ did tonight.

It absolutely amazes me how the same players are blamed everytime we have a loss, no matter how they have performed.

We are an embarrassment, second only to Port.

We have a president who in an interview was wanking off about our ruck riches & we might trade one.

Why doesn't the president ask the football dept why we recruited Warnock if we feel the need to trade one.

Why do we play with reckless abandon when we are 4 goals behind & running out of time? Please explain dumbo Ratten.

Why are we so scared to take the ball thru the corridor?

Why are we so scared to play on after a mark?

If I have to watch Walker,Carrazzo & Armfield deliver into F50 any more I'll vomit.

Please don't use Murphy & Kreuzer as an excuse.

Freo actually played shit tonight and we still lost.

TO be honest I reckon Kreuzer has been ordinary this year.

We have two other good ruckmen.

We always seem to get cursed by frucking Freo. Last year Waite did his ACL, now Kruezer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm glad someone else noticed the jobs that Army & AJ did tonight.

It absolutely amazes me how the same players are blamed everytime we have a loss, no matter how they have performed.

Thought Joseph was pretty good.
Ballantyne got 2, should've had 3.

His foward pressure was second to none.

Thoought Henderson showed something :thumbsu:

Well that is funny, because I have been here through hail or shine, I will be very postive when we get smashed and put in piss poor performances from now on.

My comments are not really directed at you, Alpha, because I know you are a regular, who does post through rain, hail or shine. Unfortunately those posters who only turn up after a loss to have a rant do tend to feed off some of your more angry posts, as justification of their own agendas & they are the ones I am sick of seeing on here.

We looked physically much weaker than Freo. The amount of times the we had tackles broken was horrifying. The Pav looked like a rampaging bull in the centre of the ground, even 2 Carlton players together could not stop him.

My comments are not really directed at you, Alpha, because I know you are a regular, who does post through rain, hail or shine. Unfortunately those posters who only turn up after a loss to have a rant do tend to feed off some of your more angry posts, as justification of their own agendas & they are the ones I am sick of seeing on here.

MSR I think you have to hand out cards to people who disrespect you or any mods, it's not on and some of the post have been directed at you, sorry mate I am pissed off at the moment, but just watched a cracker of a goal by Holland so getting a little happier.

Thought Joseph was pretty good.
Ballantyne got 2, should've had 3.

His foward pressure was second to none.

Thoought Henderson showed something :thumbsu:

Ballantyne hardly saw the 'pill' in the first half of the game & neither of his 2 goals could really be put down to anything Joseph did wrong. I think Joseph won the contest on the night, as did Armfield against Hill.

Ballantyne hardly saw the 'pill' in the first half of the game & neither of his 2 goals could really be put down to anything Joseph did wrong. I think Joseph won the contest on the night, as did Armfield against Hill.

Yeah, maybe not :)

Bad news on Kreuzer.
Sometimes I hate this game :(

The Waite hit did not look too bad, but the problem is that it was a long way away from the ball.

I am sick of the same people posting the same stuff everytime we have a loss. It is almost like a Caroline Wilson copy & paste job the way certain supporters turn up on cue after a loss, but do not join in discussion in this board at any other time. In fact some of then join in the bullshit banter about our club on Bay 13 more than they post on our board. You never see them in the pre-match discussion threads, or the team selection threads, or any of the between game discussion threads. They just sit & wait for a loss & then come on here & post the same rubbish.

As far as I'm concerned, if the posters concerned are only going to show up after a loss so they can vent their spleen, virtually behaving like trolls, then we are better off without them.

And you are a mod! FFS you are a disgrace, WHy don't you just apply the board rules with an even hand, you know, bloody moderate. Oh no, on this board, dont say a bad word or you are gone.

I can't believe you are a mod, and that you would post that publicly.

CARD THIS CLOWN FFS

FM.... Germany scored more goals than Carlton did in the first half.

I blame injuries, the umpires, and umm, the opposition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Time for excuses are over....Carlton v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back