Tom Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

zrhERUP.png

I wonder how many strikes Buddy will get in his time at the Swans ?
I wonder how many years he will last before he has to "retire" leaving the Swans up .... creek without an oar ?

Lance Franklin will retire from football at the end of the of the 2022 AFL season, after playing at least 17 games per year as a Swan, having never used ecstacy, GHB, cocaine, heroin or any other illicit substance other than alcohol during his entire tenure in Sydney.

Lance Franklin will retire from football at the end of the of the 2022 AFL season, after playing at least 17 games per year as a Swan, having never used ecstacy, GHB, cocaine, heroin or any other illicit substance other than alcohol during his entire tenure in Sydney.

What alternate universe are you living on ? :eek:

Why should a third year player - or any player for that matter - expect a game in one of the best sides in the league?

No different to Josh Kennedy when he was at Hawthorn.

The other 17 clubs would be bereft if they weren't trying to get Mitchell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe people should try and get informed on the issue before they start offering their opinions. The only reason Mitchell has not been in the team was because of injuries. It would be like starting a thread saying some club should go for Cyril Rioli as clearly Hawthorn do not rate him as they have not played him a lot this season.

Maybe if Cyril got 60 touches in the twos he'd be promoted

Maybe if Cyril got 60 touches in the twos he'd be promoted

The problem is that I think the same day as Mitchell got 60+ disposals in the reserves the Swans main team beat the Cats by 110 points. Every Swans player played amazing football that day and it would have been wrong to drop any of them. Mitchell I think got injured in the reserves match after that so he never got the chance to replace an injured player or a player who was not performing as well.

I wonder how many strikes Buddy will get in his time at the Swans ?
I wonder how many years he will last before he has to "retire" leaving the Swans up .... creek without an oar ?

Gee your really starting to run out of material aren't you ??? :rolleyes: Stop embarrassing yourself. Hope for your sake your family & friends don't know who the **** Xtreme is. :rolleyes:

The problem is that I think the same day as Mitchell got 60+ disposals in the reserves the Swans main team beat the Cats by 110 points. Every Swans player played amazing football that day and it would have been wrong to drop any of them. Mitchell I think got injured in the reserves match after that so he never got the chance to replace an injured player or a player who was not performing as well.

If everyone is fit, is he a best 22 player?

Who in the current team head to head should make way for him?

Do you think he'll play finals? (I'm not aware of his injury if it's long term etc)

Stop quoting facts, they have no place on Big Footy, let alone on the Main Board
Absolutely. It's ridiculous the exaggeration of player salaries. Bigfooty would have you believe Jesse White was paid 400k a year at the swans and Malceski 500k (yes I read them both).. Must have an extra 98% rather than 9.8 I reckon.

If everyone is fit, is he a best 22 player?

Who in the current team head to head should make way for him?

Do you think he'll play finals? (I'm not aware of his injury if it's long term etc)

He played his first full reserves game this week and he played quite well so given that Kennedy will likely be out for a few weeks I think Mitchell will be back in the side next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back