List Mgmt. Trade and F/A 2020 Cont’d

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn’t the club concede last year that things very very
What's the absolute least you would accept trading Stephenson for?

We should have swapped Stevo for Ben Brown and a late first rounder. Early 2nd. Melbourne got him for peanuts

What's the absolute least you would accept trading Stephenson for?

Pick 2. That’s only if we can get the Logan Macdonald everyone is frothing over.

I personally hate draft picks.

Tom Boyd was meant to be the next big thing.
Schaz was the best talent in SA since Carey.

If north gave us LDU, I’d still feel ripped off a little bit.

Yes but the question is, will you join the rest of us once the Ceremony of Fisting begins!?
If you mean will I get my popcorn and enjoy the show absolutely :D

I'll probably express an opinion, but I doubt I'll throw a tantrum. That'd probably take Pendles being traded for that to happen :cool:. Also have the gifs ready for anyone saying they're leaving because of what we do or don't do this this trade period :devil:.

Oh and as an FYI tonight's deadline is just for player movement. Unless they have changed the rules since last year draft picks can continue to be traded until they are used at the draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So far we have three potential trades where we are reported to be expected to pay a portion of the salaries of all 3 players. In all, we could be shelling out enough money to pay one decent player without getting any benefit from it. Seems a really unsatisfactory situation.
It’s all part of the aggressive trade period that Buckley told us all about.

About as aggressive as his coaching, full of hot air.

Must be more to do with Jaidyn if we take that deal.

Played up in the bubble, nothing bad, wasn't as professional as he should have and didn't want to be there.

Close with the mum and struggled.

That's what I was told late last night.

Something about the Treloar move smells fishy. There's 1 thing that i cant stop thinking about that has been doing my head in. I just gotta say it out aloud (on paper)

How would Kim be feeling that Adam doesnt want to come to the GC to live with her and his toddler?

Dunno about you all, but no one in their right-mind would choose playing football in another state over seeing their partner and child every day/night. Something just does not add up. If i was kim id be filthy with Adam for not wanting to take that option of moving to GC to be with her and his toddler. The fact that he would choose to play football in another state and be happy with flying up and down 3 days a week to see his child bothers me.

Dunno how many of you have toddlers, but i have one, and i dont think i could go a week without seeing him let alone a year. The help that your partner needs is immense. I can tell you right now, my wife would be filthy with me if i had the chance to play in the same state and see my child and i chose not to do so.

There is a missing piece to this puzzle that only the club and player know and the media/fans do not.

To answer you question, I have young kids and my family is everything. I miss the ratbags when I'm at work during the day, let alone living intestate for a year. I know some people aren't like that but I absolutely guarantee you that Adz is just like us. He clearly dotes on his daughter and adores his partner. Being apart as often as he's suggesting will be a nightmare for him. When I first read his proposal to live interstate for a year, my gut reaction was that it would end badly.

Wonder IF we are Interested in Jetta,Brander and Oscar McDonald?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back