List Mgmt. Trade and Free Agency Discussion 2018 - Edition I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richmonds ability to win centre clearances is a worry even though we can nulify them on the half back line we would be so much more dangerous if we win more clearances.

Strong inside mid is what we are desperate for and must find a beast that has this ability
We find one good luck beating us no doubt we'll be looking.

Richmonds ability to win centre clearances is a worry even though we can nulify them on the half back line we would be so much more dangerous if we win more clearances.

Strong inside mid is what we are desperate for and must find a beast that has this ability
Is it that we need one or our structure in the centre is poor?? I would argue we have the players to get the ball out of the centre.
But it shits me how consistently we get smashed in there

As much as the stats suggest we struggle I don't think we're in that big of a need for a big bodied mid. Cotchin averaged 5 clearances(2.4 centre clearances a game before the bye, since then he has averaged 3.7 clearances(1.6 centre clearance) Prestia has missed half the season but on averages would be 2nd for total clearances and 3rd for centre clearances for the year. With the addition of Lynch we probably move Caddy into the middle where he averaged 5 clearances a game when playing through the middle for the Cats in 2015. Another preseason into Graham & Higgins will also help improve our work in the middle.

I’m good at threading 2&2 together , a player that’s an integral part of our trademark style is NOT considered superfluous to our needs
Styles change and clubs can and will offer more than what we do.

Not saying he'll leave, more that he is not what I'd call untouchable.

the contested deficit that crept in despite our continued wins has been squared off with the return to side of prestia ,conca and graham not to mention an unlikely type in dusty , finding his best form at the biz end

Ok, Like I do every year, I have a BBQ at my place in the last round and invite a fair few mates over. Now two of them in particular is who i get my mail from, so again I'll say this. What I post below is just what I believe to be true, not what will happen or a lock to happen. It is however, real and not bullshit.

Anyway here goes.

We are trying to see if we can do anything to get Cerra across, its one reason he has delayed signing. Its doubtful at this stage but Cerra is really pushing it to make it happen so that helps. We will have to give something to get something. Moore may be the key. A promising tall forward, which they lack and we also give up pick 18 and get Cerra and there second in return. Its either do a deal now or risk losing him next year for a lot less.

Freo a re still confident in convincing them to stay around but my mate was really clear in the fact Cerra camp is more then happy to make something happen a year early.

Wallis, Terry is actually helping us here. We have identified he would be a perfect fit for us. We should know if we have done enough in the next fortnight. He wont cost much at all, just wants a 4 year deal. Dogs have gone in hard to keep him, particularly in the last 8 weeks but I actually like our chances with this one

We are also seeing if we can bring lobb across from GWS, will that happen is anyone's guess but we have put in the work. He may want to go to Perth but we are seeing what we can do. They need to relieve cap space, so we can help somewhat in that regard now that lids and yarrna/griffiths is off the books. I dont think it will happen but my mate told me to watch this space.

Hopper/Setterfield are the two mids from GWS we are working on, add on Wallis and we may get one out of the three. Personally I would prefer Wallis.

Oh forgot to mention, the saints are a opportunity, they need to improve there talent pool and are open to trade some quality out to get something in return...something may happen there but ill know more IMO in the next few weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, Like I do every year, I have a BBQ at my place in the last round and invite a fair few mates over. Now two of them in particular is who i get my mail from, so again I'll say this. What I post below is just what I believe to be true, not what will happen or a lock to happen. It is however, real and not bullshit.

Anyway here goes.

We are trying to see if we can do anything to get Cerra across, its one reason he has delayed signing. Its doubtful at this stage but Cerra is really pushing it to make it happen so that helps. We will have to give something to get something. Moore may be the key. A promising tall forward, which they lack and we also give up pick 18 and get Cerra and there second in return. Its either do a deal now or risk losing him next year for a lot less.

Freo a re still confident in convincing them to stay around but my mate was really clear in the fact Cerra camp is more then happy to make something happen a year early.

Wallis, Terry is actually helping us here. We have identified he would be a perfect fit for us. We should know if we have done enough in the next fortnight. He wont cost much at all, just wants a 4 year deal. Dogs have gone in hard to keep him, particularly in the last 8 weeks but I actually like our chances with this one

We are also seeing if we can bring lobb across from GWS, will that happen is anyone's guess but we have put in the work. He may want to go to Perth but we are seeing what we can do. They need to relieve cap space, so we can help somewhat in that regard now that lids and yarrna/griffiths is off the books. I dont think it will happen but my mate told me to watch this space.

Hopper/Setterfield are the two mids from GWS we are working on, add on Wallis and we may get one out of the three. Personally I would prefer Wallis.

Oh forgot to mention, the saints are a opportunity, they need to improve there talent pool and are open to trade some quality out to get something in return...something may happen there but ill know more IMO in the next few weeks.

Out of all that, I want Cerra.
Would feel bad for Freo if he left but would quickly get over it.

Anyway here goes.

Bloody happy with all of those options Tiger71 , hopefully we can make some of that come to reality on top of landing Lynch.

Who knows we might even be able to topple the Bummers as reigning 'Trade Period Premiers' ;)

Anyway here goes.

If we can get Hopper,Cerra or Setterfield im taking you to that Thai massage place in Keilor rd to get your micro penis kissed

Anyway here goes.

Thanks mate, love ya work
Who’s the terry u talk that’s helping us?
Gone over my head

Anyway here goes.

Cerra? BYhoMtJMQsYVy.gif

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Love your work Tiger71 but I just can't see us getting Lobb as well as Lynch.... I don't think you can "clock" footy?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Again, its only names to me atm, so early and so fluid, anything can happen from now till trade time but its whats currently being spoken about at the moment. The only rock solid certainty is lynch to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back