List Mgmt. Trade and Free Agency Discussion 2018 - Edition I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't work out where Lobb would fit into the side. The only way he can play is if he takes Nanks spot, and Nank doesn't need replacing

Edwards Lynch Rioli
Reiwoldt Lobb Butler

Yer im not a fan..we would be too tall
He dosnt exite me. I watch him closely yesterday as i guessed he was the mobile ruckman T71 was talking about.
He dosnt do the hard stuff. He is a better ruck than forward though

I'm not a fan of Lobb, seen many of GWS games over past few years, can only recall once in that time that he had a really strong game and actually hurt the opposition. Agree with others better ruckman than forward, would back in our team who I trust for the first time in many many years!

I can't work out where Lobb would fit into the side. The only way he can play is if he takes Nanks spot, and Nank doesn't need replacing

Could be Lynch insurance :eek:

Sam Lloyd could be a straight swap for Wallis plus a swap of late picks. Bevo said they would be looking to bring in experience this year.
What would it take for the others?
1st round pick + Moore for Cerra and their 2nd is unders imo
2nd round pick for Lobb? Would need a pick somewhere in the 20's I suspect. If we got Freo's future 2nd back we could probably use that.

Sam Lloyd could be a straight swap for Wallis plus a swap of late picks. Bevo said they would be looking to bring in experience this year.
What would it take for the others?
1st round pick + Moore for Cerra and their 2nd is unders imo
2nd round pick for Lobb? Would need a pick somewhere in the 20's I suspect. If we got Freo's future 2nd back we could probably use that.
Wallis is a FA

Ok, Like I do every year, I have a BBQ at my place in the last round and invite a fair few mates over. Now two of them in particular is who i get my mail from, so again I'll say this. What I post below is just what I believe to be true, not what will happen or a lock to happen. It is however, real and not bullshit.
Did your mates Square Bear & Buster know that the Pies have injuries though?
rm02.jpg

Out of all that, I want Cerra.
Would feel bad for Freo if he left but would quickly get over it.
Agree with Cerra.
Hopper-Tick
Wallis-Too big of a risk injury wise.
Lobb-No chance.Jack/Lynch & Nank ahead of him.No cap space anyway and besides he's soft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree with Cerra.
Hopper-Tick
Wallis-Too big of a risk injury wise.
Lobb-No chance.Jack/Lynch & Nank ahead of him.No cap space anyway and besides he's soft.

Even if he doesn't cost us anything as a RFA?

I can't see that big a risk. Quality inside player. Has played 18 games this year.

Not sure what to make if Cerra. Run of the mill midfielder and no stand out traits. Will be over priced.
He's from a Richmond family.His mom has pics of Tiger71 's Micro Dick on her wall.

Even if he doesn't cost us anything as a RFA?

I can't see that big a risk. Quality inside player. Has played 18 games this year.
History of those who broke their legs doesn't fill me with confidence that they can get back to their best.
Nathan Brown
Gary Rohan.
Can see why the Dogs are only offering 2yrs.

Believe it or not that's the one im most excited about. Trade wise he is free and he will make immediate impact. The coaches just need him to simplify his game and decission making.

We are last or almost last in clearances yet still had 18 wins for the year. Imagine winning more of the contested ball while we have Jack and Lynch lurking in the 50 waiting for those long bombs.

Cerra I know nothing about other than hes a top draft pick.
Yeah I did say he is good at getting the pill. And he is free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back